PDA

View Full Version : Objects to include in future DLC

Barrybarfly
04-29-2012, 03:46 PM
I figured there is a chance we may get some more object in the editor contained in future DLC. So if we want to get particular things we should ask! So add anything in here that you would like to have available in the editor in the future.

First off, I would like to have more Jungle style foliage. We have jungle sounds, but only wood/forest trees.

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 04:12 PM
-A american school bus
-Lots more train part, like people carrigers
-Be able to change the colors of the trees.
-A soccer goal
-More type of glas
-Motorbikes,racing and trail bikes to be used as decor
-Lots of new costumes for the rider.

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I would like to see more pregenerated examples of possibilities. Also more envionmental stuff would be nice. Jungle, snow etc. A personal note..i would like pregenerated rockets with physics already built in like one from hd.

mutetus
04-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Sounds. I need more sounds.

Willyums
04-29-2012, 04:45 PM
just some simple blocks. adjustable size, round or sharp edged, colour choice etc... fully customisable.

pure time trials on mirrors edge sort of style.. you could do so much just with those!

uplay_n2dz
04-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Signs signs signs! What happened to the cool yellow/black signs with arrows from the previous Trials HD? There's not a single one of those "green" signs with white letters, found in almost every highway/street around the world...

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Online multiplayer skill games pack.

That is all. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/pray.gif

...Actually no it's not, but it's at the top of the list by about 5 miles.

Other stuff

-Streams/River effects
-Different bubble effects (Ones for the surface of water, so they actually burst)
-More glass (like the glass from HD)
-Visible custom collisions with the ability to change colour
-More vehicles for decoration. Helicotpers, planes, boats, trucks etc.

Oh, and an online multiplayer skill games pack.

Pweez?

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Online multiplayer for skill games would definitely be amazing.

I'd like to see the squirrel be made available in the level editor. Would be easy since it's already in the game and all.

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 08:15 PM

I'd like to see the squirrel be made available in the level editor. Would be easy since it's already in the game and all.
I thought it already was http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif

This is a must. I'm going to make a rabid squirrel army apocalypse http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

BTW mods, any chance this thread could get stickied?

rlmergeuser
04-29-2012, 09:58 PM
just some simple blocks. adjustable size, round or sharp edged, colour choice etc... fully customisable.

pure time trials on mirrors edge sort of style.. you could do so much just with those!

I mentioned these in another suggestions thread which died. I asked for some primatives like a cube, sphere and cylinder which you can scale to any size in each individual axis. Fully customizable with colour and physics etc.

I don't see these being too difficult to add. Scaling things that use physics can be an issue but the game could recalibrate them back to a scale of 1 under the hood.

These bad boys would mean you could make absolutely anything, literally http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif

rlmergeuser
04-30-2012, 02:57 AM
It's funny this topic popped up. I literally just wrote something up yesterday on this. Would appreciate any comments over there as well.

http://www.xblafans.com/xblas-most-wanted-trials-evolution-nitro-pack-46979.html

rlmergeuser
04-30-2012, 09:03 PM
What we really need? Generate object event and select object by custom ID.

The logic system is good, but it is missing the ability to select an arbitrary object and perform commands on it. A 'generator' object, which would generate objects with a certain ID (e.g. generator 1 creates objects 'Gen1-1', 'Gen1-2', ... 'Gen1-N' as it receives impulses). We would then need to be able to attach any events that have a target object to a dummy event that serves as a reference for objects created by that generator. When that reference event is given a value, e.g. '1', it will then look for that generated object, in this case 'Gen1-1', and serve as a virtual reference for events to be passed through.

As an example...

Generator1 spits out Gen1-1, Gen1-2, ..., Gen1-N.
ReferenceObject has its target set as Generator1. I set its value to 1 (though I could set this to be any data source).
I set a 'Disable' event to target ReferenceObject.
I set up an interval impulse trigger to 'fire' after 5 seconds on the disable event.
After 5 seconds, Gen1-1 is disabled. The ReferenceObject is NOT disabled.

I also really want the ability to collapse logic and events. It's really annoying to have these huge chains of events, data sources, etc. cluttering my level!

rlmergeuser
04-30-2012, 09:19 PM

That would be sweet!

Willyums
04-30-2012, 09:56 PM

plus;

- some more greenery would be great too. palm trees, jungle/rainforest sets, vines etc.
- broken bike parts/rider bones
- broken shack pieces

CuBNI
04-30-2012, 11:03 PM
mostly stated above but any of these would help

streams / fast moving water
standard white shapes (sizable and colourable)
more bushes, trees and plants
a large flat floor panel (colourable / texturable) [would help when starting fresh, flattening the ground doesnt always work right and looks messy]
more sound effects (things like guitar chords/notes, horns, keyboards so we can use the pitch to make our own tunes and riffs [bit crazy but idea i had lol])

Patabarnack
04-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Graffiti...
dead tree

rlmergeuser
05-01-2012, 02:44 AM
MORE LOGIC.

While there is already a substantially high amount of logic involved in the game's editor (EXTREMELY substantial), putting in even more logic would cause the possibilities to expand exponentially with every new addition.

What I would really like is an array option. And something similar to a For Next loop, Well, I think that's already possible, but I have to use multiple operators to create one.
Having an array generator would be so useful. You could reference so many objects at once and have them all run the same code, but have it apply to the certain objects situation.

For example:
Lets say you have a barrel and a collision trigger and a color event.
The collision trigger checks to see if the barrel is touching the ground.
If it is then it sends an impulse to the color event to re-color the barrel.
Simple enough. For one barrel. But what about 20?
For 20 barrels, you would have to have 20 collision triggers and color events for each barrel.
But if you had an array and a for next loop, then you could reference each barrel but for only 1 collision trigger and only 1 color event.
I can better explain this in actually code, so I'm sorry if you don't understand very well. Here's the code anyway.

(Visual Basic Syntax)
For I = 0 to 20
If Barrel(I).top = GroundLevel() Then I just made up the GroundLevel() Function, but it just represents where the ground is
Barrel(I).BackColor = vbRed
Else
Barrel(I).Top = Barrel(I).Top + 1 This moves the barrels down. (Basically gravity)
Endif
Next I

I don't think that explains it very well. The key is all in the variable I. It allows you to reference each object independently but with the same code. If this were added to the game, the possibilities would open up immensely for me at least.

EDIT:

What we really need? Generate object event and select object by custom ID.

The logic system is good, but it is missing the ability to select an arbitrary object and perform commands on it. A 'generator' object, which would generate objects with a certain ID (e.g. generator 1 creates objects 'Gen1-1', 'Gen1-2', ... 'Gen1-N' as it receives impulses). We would then need to be able to attach any events that have a target object to a dummy event that serves as a reference for objects created by that generator. When that reference event is given a value, e.g. '1', it will then look for that generated object, in this case 'Gen1-1', and serve as a virtual reference for events to be passed through.

As an example...

Generator1 spits out Gen1-1, Gen1-2, ..., Gen1-N.
ReferenceObject has its target set as Generator1. I set its value to 1 (though I could set this to be any data source).
I set a 'Disable' event to target ReferenceObject.
I set up an interval impulse trigger to 'fire' after 5 seconds on the disable event.
After 5 seconds, Gen1-1 is disabled. The ReferenceObject is NOT disabled.

I also really want the ability to collapse logic and events. It's really annoying to have these huge chains of events, data sources, etc. cluttering my level!

I didn't even see this, but it's EXACTLY what I mean. This would be genius.

rlmergeuser
05-01-2012, 04:14 AM
-cones for the street
-A set to make rooftops in multiple styles/sizes
-Ovals
-Is it possible to add a transparency option/slider?
Thats really it, I have found a way around just about everything else and many people have stated the other items I am interested in being added.
Edit-something else to spend money on, like the previously mentioned costumes/helmets.

rlmergeuser
05-01-2012, 08:55 AM
I'd like to see more sounds. My current level would suit having an Air Horn in it...

rlmergeuser
05-01-2012, 01:27 PM
zombies, a 1970 Chevelle SS, A McDonalds, flannel shirts, etc...Not asking for too much. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gif

Barrybarfly
05-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Ability to adjuct a hills height based on the height of the icon (instead of having to "stack" several hills).

Larger holes to allow easier creation of lakes for example (to help reduce lag).

Larger versions of surface mods (to cover large areas with one layer, to reduce lag).

Bullet holes and other "scars" for scenery.

Ability to colourise ANY object (including rocks, tress, etc).

rlmergeuser
05-01-2012, 04:09 PM
ALPHABET PLEASE IT WOULD HELP A LOT http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

Ojotango
05-01-2012, 04:13 PM
A plane.

I got into a level creating situation where I really needed a private plane.

Or even just wings, but ideally I'd like to do an airplane graveyard level.

stiggyhead
05-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Graffiti...
dead tree
this..

And the ability to make tunnels into hills, more glass objects, more railway objects.

NonRedOrchid
05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
As far as logic goes. More would be nice
BUT you're never going to get the same versatility as you could with a pc. Anybody really in love with the trials editor should start using UDK. That's what separates the men from the boys as far as I'm concerned. Want an ultra detailed pirate ship? No problem, model it and import the mesh. And as for logic, UDK will blow your socks off.

Dont get me wrong, I love the trials editor but I just think you're never going to have the same level of control with an in-game editor as you can with a proper development tool.

rlmergeuser
05-01-2012, 04:26 PM
BUT you're never going to get the same versatility as you could with a pc. Anybody really in love with the trials editor should start using UDK. That's what separates the men from the boys as far as I'm concerned. Want an ultra detailed pirate ship? No problem, model it and import the mesh. And as for logic, UDK will blow your socks off.

Dont get me wrong, I love the trials editor but I just think you're never going to have the same level of control with an in-game editor as you can with a proper development tool.
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif Want! Where can get? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_question.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

NonRedOrchid
05-01-2012, 04:55 PM

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif Want! Where can get? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_question.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

Just google it http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif the full version is free but if you start selling anything you make you have to pay a royalty to Unreal. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It was used to make the uncharted games, batman: arkam city, quake and tonnes more.

Barrybarfly
05-01-2012, 04:58 PM

That isnt going to help us Xbox users though! So while I appreciate what you're saying, both platforms need to be catered for and for that reason the editor options requested will still be something to be considered hopefully. UDK does sound pretty sweet though! lol

mutetus
05-08-2012, 12:37 PM
A variable array would be greatly appreciated.

rlmergeuser
05-08-2012, 12:47 PM
more rocks and stuff from nature. and pleeeease add more foilage, trees, bushes , grass etc. anything to make more diverse levels. right now alloutdoorlevels feature the same rocks and bushes. its already getting blend.

rlmergeuser
05-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I'd love to be able to resize items.

Also, more seed building types, and decals (a la LBP).

rlmergeuser
05-08-2012, 11:18 PM
with the terrain shaper they should have better dirt ramps and they should make new skill games like the one called step up

rlmergeuser
05-09-2012, 01:25 AM
This is a good thread.

I'd like to see more generic objects, like vehicles (semi trucks, forklifts etc) or things like the piano/basketball etc so people can make even more theme specific levels.

Barrybarfly
05-09-2012, 02:14 AM
This is a good thread.

I'd like to see more generic objects, like vehicles (semi trucks, forklifts etc) or things like the piano/basketball etc so people can make even more theme specific levels.

I'm really happy with everything we have already so this was purely started to garner some more opinions and in the hope that IF the devs are considering adding things for the editor in any future DLC, they have a reference point for what the community actually want. Even if we dont get everything, it would be nice to see some of these ideas make it into a future dlc. But I'm glad you like the thread too! lol

I've discovered I want some more terrain surfaces. Same as we have but with more sizes (like water has). That would help a load with lag/framerate issues I think.

rlmergeuser
05-09-2012, 03:15 AM
smaller fully colourable objects for small details on custom vehicles

rlmergeuser
05-09-2012, 03:16 AM
*Red rock with layers or stripes in it. Canyon like rock. Much like the Grand Canyon or Bryce Canyon.

*Cinder Blocks

*More signs and larger

*Fine dust...thicker than fog, but finer than the dust in there now

*BETTER TEXTURES in the terrain editor (there may be a limitation on this though for the game)
The rocks look great, but many ground textures lack.

Oh yeah, best game ever Redlynx...nice job!

sipe
05-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Just google it http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif the full version is free but if you start selling anything you make you have to pay a royalty to Unreal. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It was used to make the uncharted games, batman: arkam city, quake and tonnes more.

Naughty Dog have their own engine (Uncharted series) and definitely Quake games are running on ID engines http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
05-09-2012, 04:04 PM
OK, I have another suggestion. Not sure why but the button triggers seem to have been designed so that the left stick and the D pad are merged into one trigger, as are X and LT, as are A and RT, and the B button doesn't seem to be available at all. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/confused.gif

It would be great if we could get button triggers to allows us to use each of these buttons independently, as the current set up basically prevents 7 potential functions from being available on the controller. Which just doesn't seem to make any sense.

Also, is there any way to have a game run longer than 30 minutes? If not, an update/DLC that allows you to do this would be great. Because there are many games people could create which would easily outlast this time limit. And I hate having to release the skill games I make in "parts" because they take longer than 30 minutes to beat. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

cruelty976
05-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Ability to easily snap to nearest object, I'm sure you could hold a button in HD to achieve this.
Also ability to slow movement/rotation down.
Scalable objects.
Bikes and lorries as decor.
Rock walls that extend like you can do with buildings.
Foliage that is static and doesn't destroy frame rate.
A biker that leans slightly into bends to add realism.

I'm sure there's more...

rlmergeuser
05-09-2012, 10:15 PM

Yes!

rlmergeuser
05-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Smaller panes of glass / more realistic sizes without visual support beams (Like THD glass)
Traffic Cones with size variation and colour. There are no cone shaped objects, bowling pins aren't cones!.

Also if there was a way for non-musicaly gifted people like myself to view what 'musical note' is being played when the pitch is altered. It would make it alot easier to create music for your track.

IMO you don't need more vehicles, I enjoy creating my own.

rlmergeuser
05-10-2012, 07:45 PM
I think they should add some conveyor belts of some sorts... they have one on one level (scrapyard i think?) but you can tell its just the car parts moving and not the straight metal boards they have put there...

rlmergeuser
05-12-2012, 07:17 PM
not sure if this been said how about GP Racing bikes since the world as road tarmac parts and editor also as the road block...
or even BMX bikes would work well.....or real boats instead of made ones lol so we can make some good boat race's

rlmergeuser
05-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Icicle's ranging from small to Large,
Iglue's
Snow effexts
Ice bergs
and other snow related stuff http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

rlmergeuser
05-13-2012, 01:27 AM
More buildings. They are great if you want an old derelict building, but I want something nice and modern looking.

H3X23
05-13-2012, 11:23 PM
i would like a scooter style 125cc for comedic value

rlmergeuser
05-14-2012, 12:18 PM
I was surprised there was no Squirrels as they're in the game!

I do feel that using the editor is a bit like using Lego to build something other than the picture on the box, there arn't any extra parts. If you want something that isn't used in one of the single player levels it's tough.

Following this logic, it stands to reason that any additional editor content in a DLC will be what they use to make the new tracks.

rlmergeuser
05-14-2012, 06:53 PM
More boxes, plants, trees, rocks, trucks, smaller and different containers, planks or wood, chain variants and sizes and generally more varients and sizes for everything because some things are too small or too big or just unacceptable and insufficient.

GT:LitTlE x JeZuZ

luthanick
05-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Ability to easily snap to nearest object, I'm sure you could hold a button in HD to achieve this.
Also ability to slow movement/rotation down.
Scalable objects.
Bikes and lorries as decor.
Rock walls that extend like you can do with buildings.
Foliage that is static and doesn't destroy frame rate.
A biker that leans slightly into bends to add realism.

I'm sure there's more...

I agree that snapping to nearest object would be nice, Sometimes it can be useful to turn on physics and move the object until it touches the ground/whatever you want it next too. That doesn't help when the object needs to overlap though.

You can use angular or linear dampening to slow down objects, or do you mean moving objects in the editor at a slower speed? yeah, that would be nice to slow down how fast objects rotate with the triggers, but you can often change the snap angles to get things lined up perfectly. All of the curved ramps correspond to fairly common snap angles.

Scalable objects. Yes! I want this more than anything else and was rather suprised that I couldn't resize hardly anything.

Lean bike into turns CAN be done currently. check out <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=9330">viewtopic.php?f=82&t=9330</a><!-- l -->
to see more. leaning into berms, wallrides, and 360s are completely possible with current tools.

I'd also love if there was a seperate person object that could be used unconnected to the bike. This way you could make skill games with the human visible but not restricted by the driving line.

Most of all, I'd love to be able to use a keyboard in the editor for keyboard shortcuts to all the different tools/categories and it could make entering numbers in data sources faster. It would save a lot of time when building logic systems. Even if we had to use a set mapping of the keys I'd love that.

rlmergeuser
05-16-2012, 12:24 AM
A New Special Rider......able to Walk, Run, Jump and climb, to make new kind of skill games which will look like the game Diversion of Ezone !

http://i46.tinypic.com/s6q894.jpg
2mFm_BPqx1E

jook13
05-16-2012, 12:37 AM
different vegitation choices. Dead trees with no leaves on the branches. Tall Sunfloweres. Cactus. Stuff like that.

Longer wooden planks, both thin and wide.

Those really long metal poles from HD. Are they in this new editor? I never found them...

The ability to flatten like a mile square of land, make it perfectly flat.

A round water the same size as those round silo structures!

The rope is great! How about some metal cable?

different stair choices. The scaffold ones are kinda generic, like they would not fit into a home. Some nicely finished wooden stairs?

rlmergeuser
05-16-2012, 01:09 AM
different vegitation choices. Dead trees with no leaves on the branches. Tall Sunfloweres. Cactus. Stuff like that.

Longer wooden planks, both thin and wide.

Those really long metal poles from HD. Are they in this new editor? I never found them...

The ability to flatten like a mile square of land, make it perfectly flat.

A round water the same size as those round silo structures!

The rope is great! How about some metal cable?

different stair choices. The scaffold ones are kinda generic, like they would not fit into a home. Some nicely finished wooden stairs?

I agree about the silo-sized water and extra foliage. As for the wood stairs, they have some in the brick building parts section.

I'd like all remaining HD objects. And maybe adjustable cubes, cylinders, spheres, with solid colors, no textures (so they don't stretch and look rubbish). Basically visible custom collision pieces http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

Ojotango
05-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Car door, please! There's all these suspension mounts and axels and stuff, but no car door! I wanted to end a level with a car door opening and knocking the rider off, but no can do!

Willyums
05-18-2012, 11:39 PM
id really like an oscillator saw and more options after volume and pitch, like reverb, delay, attack, decay, sustain, release and most of all, filter cutoff http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
05-19-2012, 12:02 AM
If the next DLC doesn't contain a turtle sign I swear I will kill myself.

YOU BETTER LISTEN REDLYNX!!!

stiggyhead
05-19-2012, 02:50 AM
id really like an oscillator saw and more options after volume and pitch, like reverb, delay, attack, decay, sustain, release and most of all, filter cutoff http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

^^this.
Also i'd like to be able to layer more than just 2 or 3 sounds, and changing the pitch of a sound should not change its tempo(slower/faster).

rlmergeuser
05-19-2012, 04:33 AM
the first thing we should be concerned with is sounds - there are an incredible amount of unique objects but relatively few sounds / music tracks.

these could really add to the atmosphere of a track

also, if a dlc added objects and stuff, would people who didnt have the dlc be able to play tracks that did? that would seem unfair and split the fanbase. so it would either have to be free or allow everyone to play the tracks that use it to be fair.

rlmergeuser
05-19-2012, 05:29 PM
I swear, I had a list of 200 things in my head when I was building my track yesterday. And now nothing.
But definitely more advanced features in the editor, and more customizability for objects.

Perhaps primitive objects, like cubes and spheres, with adjustable dimensions and stuff.

rlmergeuser
05-19-2012, 05:36 PM
a school bus.
a truck cab.
a train engine.

stuff like that.

rlmergeuser
05-20-2012, 11:01 AM
the first thing we should be concerned with is sounds - there are an incredible amount of unique objects but relatively few sounds / music tracks.

these could really add to the atmosphere of a track

also, if a dlc added objects and stuff, would people who didnt have the dlc be able to play tracks that did? that would seem unfair and split the fanbase. so it would either have to be free or allow everyone to play the tracks that use it to be fair.

Good point! I didn't have the DLC for trials HD and so couldn't play some of the stuff my friends had made. It wasn't the end of the world but it should be considered, especially with the worldwide audience of track central. Not sure how RedLynx could release DLC without generating income from it though.... unless they just did it out of the kindness of their hearts! (hint hint)

A FREE update with scalable, colourable primitives would be nice and simple and cheap i should think? Then builders can just build new objects themselves. Similar to the Forza car decals or Draw Something... if you give people the simplest of tools they will create amazing things!

rlmergeuser
05-20-2012, 11:47 AM
They would just have to do like some companies do with fighting games; have an update so the people without the DLC can play stuff WITH the DLC but not USE the DLC themselves.

stiggyhead
05-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Synthetized voices (male/female) that make you say what you want. It will obviously have a profanity filter.

rlmergeuser
05-20-2012, 02:46 PM
I think it's unlikely they will release any free content for those that have not purchased a DLC, after all they are in it to make money.

rlmergeuser
05-23-2012, 01:34 AM
If actually like to see more curved platforms in the dlc.there are loads of up down curves but i dont think there is any apart from the curved train tracks.I know i know you could group a couple of things together but it kinda looks messy.

rlmergeuser
05-23-2012, 01:48 AM
concrete step edge 1 from HD would be nice

scottmmmmm
05-25-2012, 03:18 AM
The only object I would want is a squirrel http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif
Although, I think it might be possible that there is one hidden somewhere in the editor? Which you could then save to your favourites.

rlmergeuser
05-25-2012, 03:21 AM
A Sound Source - Looping for rocks would be fantastic for my stone water wheel http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

nannerdw
05-25-2012, 03:25 AM
Piano note sounds, where the pitch does not affect the duration.

XxGATORMANIAxX
05-28-2012, 03:06 AM
1. Different random car parts so people can randomize there car.
2. Maybe a basic helicopter,jet and plane body.
3.rope set that comes spoiled so you can build a crane.
4. Prebuilt weapons systems for set vehicles. Idk maybe get a destruction reentry MP3 game going.
5. Way to reload your weapons systems on the go.
6. Make the air around you have resistance. So if you build a propeller it will take off without and force behind it.
7. More tires.
8. More basic building blocks and the option to change the size of the basic block and color.

rlmergeuser
05-28-2012, 05:56 AM
i, like many have said already, would like some more trees/plants and foliage.. but i think they should add some that are just still and not animated.. the reason for this is so we could fill up the background with the non-animated trees and have a few of the animated ones in the foreground, i think they are probably so complexity expensive due to the fact they are animated.

Core2TOM
05-28-2012, 10:00 AM
- more example tracks for the editor (all trials hd skillgames, angry bikers, etc.)
- trials hd remake pack (all trials hd tracks incl. dlc tracks redone with new design, effects, new ending)

k2nph
05-28-2012, 10:33 AM
hi all, more natural stuff , pinball track that bends left and right, and please please better sounds or even better small sample player so own sounds can be used would be fantastic
k2n

mutetus
05-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Just a rectangular label icon that doesn't really do anything, but where you could type design notes. It's sometimes hard to remember what does what in my track when there's few hundred events, filters and data sources.

jook13
05-29-2012, 08:47 AM
A sign where you can type whatever text you want to display on it would be great, especially for some skill games.

rlmergeuser
05-29-2012, 12:53 PM
We could really use a method to group logic objects and connections into a single visible item. The microchip system in Little Big Planet 2 is a perfect way to handle this.

NasT65
05-29-2012, 06:59 PM
1):pray: solid, color changeable basic shapes!! give us a cone, pyramid, cube, sphere, rectangles... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif size changeable too if possible...
2)glass you can see through better, and more sizes, without the panes etc...
3)we can has color changing RED lynx boxes that are only blue? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif
4)(maybe not possible...) soft objects? squishy or padded like?
5)MORE SFX!!!
6)Ramp extensions that curve not just bow... we can go right and left in evo but we cant has right and left curved pieces to use? Only curved pieces are train tracks i think, which would be cooler if you could disassemble them. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/hand.gif
7)some sort of tunnel or tube that is bigger around than the concrete pipe
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gifsome tires that are in between giant end loader and car
9)some barrels that you can change colors and not look all rusted
10)variations of anything with rust...with less or no rust. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/confused.gif
11)smaller lights...like jumbo xmas tree size or standard room size bulbs or something for blinking lights with less effect on area light settings
12)chain that works like chains do!? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/doh.gif
13)more signs...beware, u-turn, railroad crossing, caution, slow (where is our turtle sign?) http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif
14)letters?! or signs with letters? building an alphabet from bricks or pipes is painstaking
15)a whole sub-category full of new breakables
16)more fireworks
17)people figures, wouldnt have to be too detailed, but would be useful for many things, maybe some rag dolls that would be solid without physics on...
18)more balls...soccer ball, volleyball, football, baseballs, etc...usefull for much more than sports skill games...P.S. skip the golf ball, we've had enough golf for a while...
19)a whole sub category filled with stuff you can colorize
20)did i mention....solid, color changeable basic shapes!! give us a cone, pyramid, cube, sphere, rectangles... size changeable too if possible...
21)also.....solid, color changeable basic shapes!! give us a cone, pyramid, cube, sphere, rectangles... size changeable too if possible...
22)one last thing we need solid, color changeable basic shapes!! give us a cone, pyramid, cube, sphere, rectangles...

and I'm spent...

rlmergeuser
05-29-2012, 07:51 PM
I also support the coloured shapes idea. It would be great if we could adjust the transparency too that would be great.

Maybe even change the size mid game with data sources? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/pray.gif

rlmergeuser
05-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Surprised people ask for more scenery, seeing how it bugs out when you use a ton of it. Some street life would be nice pools,sidewalks, more building variations.. Suburbs.. Really Ill take anything there is almost nothing on earth you couldnt tilt and climb up on this game.

rlmergeuser
05-30-2012, 12:30 PM
People objects, springs, more cars, trucks ,aircrafts

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 05:05 AM
People ,trucks,aircrafts, more cars, sound recorder that you can record custom sounds through headset .

emcee
05-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Wave and seagull sound effects for beach tracks. And squirrels. Why have they left out the squirrels..

Burnacious
06-01-2012, 11:10 AM
rails rails rails.texturepack for objects.deeper holes.tunnelmaker.objectmaker(squares etc).(animated)animals for deko.
very important: MORE DIFFRENT THINGS TO CUSTOMIZE THE BIKE.forza 4 decaleditor(lol)

rlmergeuser
06-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Nice wall pieces, like marble texture, wall paper, anything to make nicer, fancier stuff. All we have are industrial looking textures.

dasraizer
06-03-2012, 04:20 AM
hi, well if this was already mentioned just ignore http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

i would love the ability to capture a replay when testing and then run it inside the editor so i can monitor my code step by step.

nannerdw
06-03-2012, 04:35 AM
a ramp shaped custom collision, with adjustable radius and turning angle

jook13
06-03-2012, 04:36 AM
mirrors. Imagine a mind bender type track that put good use to mirrors.

rlmergeuser
06-03-2012, 05:07 AM
Wood barrels

BCDraven
06-03-2012, 06:07 AM
*A texture stamp - like dirt, rust, blood, cracks, etc that you can put on objects to give sets a unique look. It would bring more life to tracks if you could just dirty up certain parts and pieces!

*Logs the same size as the ones used with the wooden platforms. The ones in there now do not match up so it looks odd to have a fat log beside the wooden platform with the skinny one.

*More foliage - How about some vines and ivy to decorate with, or some dead trees without any leaves (crooked and gnarly style). Or at least let me change the color of the leaves. And if you add vegetation, please put a pumpkin in there with a variation of a jack o' lantern carved!

*Human set - you could just have a set with the variations the different limbs (like arms, legs, torso, etc) and we could construct them together to make a person. This would be especially helpful for the First Person horror games so we don't see so many "pipe men" that's more cheesy than scary http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif .

*Curved rope for decoration - doesn't have to have physics, just some rope to make it look like something is tied down. Or have it to where you choose the top of a rope and glue it to a point and take the bottom of the rope and wrap it around a object till you glue the bottom point where you want it (make sense?).

*Bats flying - like you have the birds flying, bats would be cool for those cave and night tracks.

*Bones - Large dinosaur style and smaller human sized preferred. Like the human set you could just have the variations different parts and we could construct our own skeleton or just use pieces from them.

*Different light variations - like a hanging or wall mount lantern 1800's style. Or just a light bulb, maybe with the pull string. Or a spotlight that we can use for directional light sources.

*Stone seed building - for making caves and castle environments quicker. You could have stone "block" walls with window variations for inside old castles and such. And for quick caves you could just use the rocky/bumpy walls and have variation options for holes for windows, rubble like a cave-in, fake depth cave (like another path is going into the background) high and low, or arched ends left and right. For the ceiling and floors you could have a variation of stalagmites/stalactites, or just jagged rocks.

rlmergeuser
06-20-2012, 03:10 AM
It's not really an object, but I'd love the ability to turn off the rider's scream. A lot of custom skill games now use the rider for things and he just screams the whole time. If we could turn that off in the editor it might be more appropriate for some tracks.

LukeMSki
06-20-2012, 03:24 AM
It's not really an object, but I'd love the ability to turn off the rider's scream. A lot of custom skill games now use the rider for things and he just screams the whole time. If we could turn that off in the editor it might be more appropriate for some tracks.
You can. Click on the rider in the editor and turn of the noise checkbox.

Morfyboy
06-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Something simple would be more vehicles..possibly fire engine,truck,ambulances,diggers, aircrafts,boats,etc..

rlmergeuser
06-21-2012, 04:07 PM
You can. Click on the rider in the editor and turn of the noise checkbox.
Thank you!

stiggyhead
06-21-2012, 09:47 PM
A sign where you can type whatever text you want to display on it would be great, especially for some skill games.

Yea, like those blue ones in the trials hd tutorials would be nice.

rlmergeuser
06-22-2012, 12:12 AM
You know what would be awesome? In game TV screens linked to our own custom cameras.

CCTV FTW http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

rlmergeuser
06-26-2012, 05:00 PM

Yea, like those blue ones in the trials hd tutorials would be nice.

I like this idea! profanity could be blocked. It would make it much easier to explain controls and such. You could even make an interactive story that you read as you drive.

Jarr3tt88
06-27-2012, 02:25 AM
More everything! and new stuff!

we need more smaller objects
Pyramids, cones, triangles.
TILES! Big and small sets
More windows and doors, and frames! Maybe some hinges/knobs.
More trees, flowers
decorative stones
Rest of the THD objects
more rails
Roofing options, siding, more lumber/stacks
Road side objects, and SIGNS! Real life signs and old THD signs

SparkierJoNESZ
06-27-2012, 09:39 AM
a bigger visual difference between enabled and disabled events etc kinda like the generic filter when disabled or so

also a bigger difference when you are selecting so you can see more easily if its selected or not

a filter that can send different numbers depending on the input or different impulses, so basicly an array

dasraizer
06-28-2012, 12:17 AM
RGB you can link to data sources or some value http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

rlmergeuser
06-28-2012, 02:30 AM
Most things (especially dummy objects with standard shapes that you can colour and scale)have already been mentioned but I would also like to see an option to type a little more as an instruction and a background story. Also I'd like to be able to type my own text for the in-game scoring counters. Even though I totally understand http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif am not using slang, I am using totally correctly here) the problems with adding letter signs have already been proven small, already text shows up in track, i would definitely appreciate letter signs and basic signs you can type on yourself. I personally will never abuse them. (Unless i drink too much but then I'll flag that mistake myself, but mistakes will always be made.) Please just give me more letters is what i am basically saying... and all that other stuff. New plants, seed buildings, effects (lots of effects), sounds, sounds, more sounds, small objects, game character objects, a chameleon, those bloody squirrels etcetera and if you've improved anything on the amount of stress on the complexity bar on any of the old objects than please give them an overhaul to. And a coffee, I have mine without coffee and lots sugar. That'll be all, I hope you're already working on Trials III : Creating a Legend because I can't wait! If I am asking for too much and you need help; My number is 555-5555

rlmergeuser
06-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Sorry, ignore the last post. Just check the Wise Man.

NasT65
06-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Sorry if this sounds dumb...is there a reason to believe DLC will have editor tools in it? I never used editor in the last game and dont know if the DLC for it even came with editor tools? Has anyone said they may give us new editor tools? Or are we all wishfull thinking and it will most likely just be tracks...? I'd just like to know if someone else knows...

Barrybarfly
06-28-2012, 04:54 PM
Not a clue. Just figured that if there's a chance of getting some editor stuff, then lets let RL know what we want and maybe we'll get it or even convince them to add editor stuff as DLC becuase we want some! lol

rlmergeuser
06-28-2012, 05:06 PM
I didn't have THD, but the Wikipedia page says the DLC added additional items to the in game editor. It didn't mention additional editor tools though.

rlmergeuser
06-28-2012, 05:16 PM
I didn't have THD, but the Wikipedia page says the DLC added additional items to the in game editor. It didn't mention additional editor tools though.
I'd have thought gravity could be considered a tool. Though it was technically an item.

rlmergeuser
06-29-2012, 12:31 AM
All of the above please.

Would also like some different style checkpoints, an old castle looks weird with electrics
The ability to manually adjust the checkpoint order, so checkpoint 2 can be behind checkpoint 1
House furniture
spray paint
more bike designs, parts, rider clothes
The mrs would like a female rider.
to save your replay if your not in the top 10,000
make the rider do some lil tricks like tail grabs, would be fun on some of the tracks and look awsome on replays, lol

Cheers

Barrybarfly
06-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Clear glass of several sizes.

Water planes that can have their size adjusted like triggers can.

rlmergeuser
07-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Id love an extension on the overall map size, dont get me wrong, its HUGE! But maybe a few more default locations?Id love a few more weather presets, lightning, hail stoning, snowing etc, (i know you can make it look like snow with fireflies or something like them!)
This may also be a bit far fetched but...
Maybe the ability to switch through certain points in time..
For instance, click rb and it goes to like egyptian times or something, pyramids everywhere.
click rb again and it goes to the year 3000. (Not much will change, i guess it could be under water?-i had to do that, sorry.)
Click rb & it goes to wild west times, horses running wild,gunshots, trains, cattle running wild.

Just a small idea, i think it'd be cool!

rlmergeuser
07-03-2012, 12:41 AM
This seems a little far out, but I would like an optionals screen split with the cameras.
Would be nice to have 2 to 4 cameras with a adjustable splitscreen. But that might be too much to handle for the Box or the Engine.
The adjustable custom objects (qube, sphere, pyramid, conus, cylinder) would be the best addition.
More signs.
More small objects in general.
The mentioned alphabet.
More boxes, barrels and crates http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif just love them ^^)
Maybe an option to fade objects. Just like the alpha for effects which affects visibility.

rlmergeuser
07-06-2012, 06:30 AM
I GOT ONE! (lol) I want some http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif have already named them) Custom Invisibilty Blocks. Same as the other basic shapes you can colour and scale but only these are invisible and are able to 'cut' into other objects to make 'holes', 'gaps' or tunnel-like instances.

SparkierJoNESZ
07-06-2012, 11:42 AM
animation joints
just like physics joints but then for animations so it doesn't need physics bubble etc

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 04:55 PM
animation joints
just like physics joints but then for animations so it doesn't need physics bubble etc
The OPE does this already.

SparkierJoNESZ
07-09-2012, 05:33 PM
animation joints

not really the ope just works on the pivot point of the object and rotates and moves the object around this point
its almost imposible to make a walking man with just ope's if you want it with rotations etc too
in a straight line might still be posible

i want a physics joint but without the physics just an ope and some joints that can move some stuff relative compared to a pivot point like the physics joint does

Barrybarfly
07-09-2012, 05:47 PM
animation joints

not really the ope just works on the pivot point of the object and rotates and moves the object around this point
its almost imposible to make a walking man with just ope's if you want it with rotations etc too

i want a physics joint but without the physics just an ope and some joints that can move some stuff relative compared to a pivot point like the physics joint does

Just to clarify what I think Sparkler means. With a physics joint, the pivot is moveable whereas with the OPE it is fixed at the centre of the object being moved. So for example, a rotation/spinning effect is possible with an OPE but not a door-hinge effect (like you can do with a physics joint).

dasraizer
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM
animation joints

Just to clarify what I think Sparkler means. With a physics joint, the pivot is moveable whereas with the OPE it is fixed at the centre of the object being moved. So for example, a rotation/spinning effect is possible with an OPE but not a door-hinge effect (like you can do with a physics joint).

technically you can, use the glue pivot and glue a single item, that way you can place the center of rotation, but making other objects attached to the kinematic chain would be nigh on impossible (hmm a quick thought:-dummy objects pos-info spies and more OPEs), but being able to make non physics kinematic chain, like suggested, cool idea, would make animating a lot easier.

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 06:34 PM
animation joints

technically you can, use the glue pivot and glue a single item, that way you can place the center of rotation, but making other objects attached to the kinematic chain would be nigh on impossible (hmm a quick thought:-dummy objects pos-info spies and more OPEs), but being able to make non physics kinematic chain, like suggested, cool idea, would make animating a lot easier.
Non phyisics kinematic chain? Is that martian for "movement"? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Barrybarfly
07-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I think I pee'd a little! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm sure there's a way to use one of the curved data sources to simulate the hinge, or alternatively use an OPE to copy the movement of an invisible hinge from inside the physics bubble.

Both are tricky, but not impossible.

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 08:07 PM
dont know if its been suggested allready (soz if have ) but i`d like to see some more of the "signs" from HD brought back, things like "slow" "fast" were useful, now i have to draw the word with objects, it would just save time and hassle

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm sure there's a way to use one of the curved data sources to simulate the hinge, or alternatively use an OPE to copy the movement of an invisible hinge from inside the physics bubble.

I don't think you understand the problem; when you rotate an object using an OPE you don't get a choice of where the piviot point (hinge) actually is. It's at the centre of the object by default.

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 09:23 PM

I don't think you understand the problem; when you rotate an object using an OPE you don't get a choice of where the piviot point (hinge) actually is. It's at the centre of the object by default.
I don't think you understand my answer http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

By using a combination of the positional and rotational axis, it should be possible to create the illusion that the pivot point is at the edge of the object, rather than the centre.

Alternatively, just glue invisible objects on to one side so the pivot visually appears at the edge.

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 09:43 PM

I don't think you understand my answer http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

By using a combination of the positional and rotational axis, it should be possible to create the illusion that the pivot point is at the edge of the object, rather than the centre.

Alternatively, just glue invisible objects on to one side so the pivot visually appears at the edge.
You mean constantly having it moving to offset the effect of the rotation? Good idea that would work in theory, but to have to go throuh all of that hassle just to create a hinge is just impracticle in reality, assuming it's even possible with the curves given.

rlmergeuser
07-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Yeah it's all only in theory, but there's an example car in the editor which drives and turns in a circle. The end result is different but the logic is the same.

It would certainly be a challenge, and probably more effort than its worth.

dasraizer
07-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Non phyisics kinematic chain? Is that martian for "movement"? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

I think I pee'd a little! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

kinematic chain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinematic_chain)

rlmergeuser
07-17-2012, 01:57 AM
A very small light would be nice. Something you could fit onto the Bike without makeing it look silly. Maybe a simple Lightbulb.
(Additional it would be nice to have the ability to share favorits, and it would be nice to have a personal section on track central where you can post additional messages about maps ect. - I really would like the option to update maps somehow or at least discriptions and instructions without reuploading the entire thing. Also I would like to be able to delete maps i made ... )

rlmergeuser
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Hello everyone! New here. I love this game, and spend hours upon hours creating. I find myself having too many things I would like to create and get sidetracked a lot.

Anyway, I would love to see some new sounds come in such as different musical instruments like guitar sounds, piano, brass types. I have been trying to make my own soundtracks and it's tough with only the current sound effects. How about terrain options as soon as you enter the editor? For example, a completely blank flat level or sliders for options like amount of trees, water, terrain height and all that. maybe even a random terrain creator. Maybe add an option to use your avatar as the rider. That would be cool. Full seasonal weather effects on the whole map (rain with or without thunder and lightning-lightning strikes would be neat/snow-ice blocks-i know you can turn friction off but that would be cool/maybe hail for damage effects as your exposed to it-this might be too much/constant falling leaves) I think i'm going to far with this. Different large/huge chunks of earth would be helpful.

Things I agree with that others suggested:
-object scaling
-things to spend the cash on
-more road/warning signs
-tunnels through hills
-beta section with option to remove or overwrite with the updated track - or how about if a user uploads a track that has the same name as one they previously uploaded, it overwrites the old one?

Oh, and has anyone else noticed how the handlebars, forks, and front wheel are slightly off from the driving line? As soon as you first go to test track or press back to activate the physics, they jump ever so slightly away from the camera to center on the driving line (it's more like they twist just a bit). This has made attaching wheels and stuff to the front a bit difficult as they were never centered to begin with and wobble like crazy when you drive. Even the snap to object with the xyz options selected does not fix this, at least for me it doesn't.

rlmergeuser
07-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Ahh, just thought of something else...better water physics! I made paddles that were attached to the back tire and when I was floating there, well, that's all I did. I would like to be able to hydroplane for real in the game, not have to make fake water sections that you can't actually sink in or invisible floors under the surface.

rlmergeuser
07-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Just thought of another thing...How about the rating system also determines weather or not the level is kept on TC!!! Low rating means your tack gets bumped. This will most likely get more and more people to actually rate tracks as well, so you know how your doing in your efforts to entertain people.

LethalGangsta82
07-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Would love 2 c the original hd glass
Traffic cones
More cylinders
Original hd signs
Will think of more http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
07-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I suppose kinect compatability so we can record our own sounds is a bit of a long shot? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

noobaroniNcheez
07-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Not sure if this was brought up but I'd like them to break the scaffolding down like it was in HD so you can use the scaffolding "frame" and the "platform/base" separately.

LukeMSki
07-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Not sure if this was brought up but I'd like them to break the scaffolding down like it was in HD so you can use the scaffolding "frame" and the "platform/base" separately.
You could just make some of your own and save it to you favorites.

LukeMSki
07-21-2012, 12:48 AM
I have been thinking about how nice it would be to have an option to use the THD warehouse. I know you could make your own, but the seed building are really taxing on the complexity and are generally annoying to use. It would be nice to always have a flat surface to start on. Also, with the current editor world, unless you are building in the sky or you 100% plan out your track, if you want to make the track drop to a lower level you are kind of screwed. I think it would be nice to have this as an option.

noobaroniNcheez
07-21-2012, 10:52 AM
You could just make some of your own and save it to you favorites.
That's a good point except for the fact that I'm too lazy. lol

k2nph
07-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi Barry, just wondered if you had any insider information on DLC date??
cheers
k2n

Barrybarfly
07-21-2012, 04:36 PM
cheers
k2n

Nope, just figured that if we might get objects in a possible dlc then we may as well try and have a say what those objects are early so they have time to make them! lol

Morfyboy
07-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Im no good at building skill games.in fact,the very thought of it givs me a ming f**k.i would like to see some ready made,different vehicles for the rider..image a plane or helicotpter.and like the examples,put more in for skill games..ready to go..
i dont know how this could be done,but i would try more at skill games i think..

Just a thought..

k2nph
07-21-2012, 06:05 PM
cheers
k2n

Nope, just figured that if we might get objects in a possible dlc then we may as well try and have a say what those objects are early so they have time to make them! lol

i agree m8 good thinkin, just wondereed if any devs had msgd u ref this post,oh well hope it comes soon as i need more stuff to create with
k2n

rlmergeuser
07-23-2012, 01:17 AM
If we could have the custom objects with custom textures - that would be great ^^

LukeMSki
07-23-2012, 02:09 AM
I think that we need more of the objects to have a rusted, old look to them. Almost all of the new objects that they added are shiny and clean.

dasraizer
07-25-2012, 12:54 PM
would be nice to have the ability to set a default save name, instead of just track, making it faster and easier to append number versions instead of deleting and typing out the name every time :/, not too bad if you've got a usb keyboard/chat pad attached, but it's still somewhat annoying.

k2nph
07-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Hi all,
making my first sx track and i would like a button that copies all obstacles on the first driving line to all the others exactly, without having to glue, change pivot point, line up etc.......pleeeease.

LethalGangsta82
07-26-2012, 04:14 PM
I would love some sort of wager matches where i can gamble my cash away,i have loads of cash from races but nothing to spend it on

rlmergeuser
07-26-2012, 04:31 PM
I would love some sort of wager matches where i can gamble my cash away,i have loads of cash from races but nothing to spend it on
Now that's a superb idea. Add another global leaderboard for how much cash you have, and add the ability to gamble cash on multiplayer matches like in COD: Black Ops.

LethalGangsta82
07-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah a leaderboard would be good,kinda like a trials rich list http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

k2nph
07-26-2012, 08:56 PM

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif good idea

stiggyhead
08-09-2012, 04:15 PM
I said it before and i'm gonna say it now: i want that smaller glass from trials hd.

LukeMSki
08-09-2012, 04:27 PM
What would be the point of winning, just to stockpile more money? Unlike BO there is nothing worth buying so I don't see the point.

I also agree with stiggyhead about the THD glass.

rlmergeuser
08-09-2012, 04:33 PM
What would be the point of winning, just to stockpile more money? Unlike BO there is nothing worth buying so I don't see the point.

The point would be having an additional scoreboard for cash, so you can compete on another level. Surely anything is better than having hundreds of thousands of in-game dollars and ziltch to spend it on.

Of course, more expensive items to spend it on would be great as well. Novelty outfits like animals, superheroes etc... that maybe cost half a mil to buy.

LukeMSki
08-09-2012, 05:15 PM

The point would be having an additional scoreboard for cash, so you can compete on another level. Surely anything is better than having hundreds of thousands of in-game dollars and ziltch to spend it on.

Of course, more expensive items to spend it on would be great as well. Novelty outfits like animals, superheroes etc... that maybe cost half a mil to buy.
They need to add Saints Row style items to buy.

mutetus
08-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Pink elephant. Oh wait, there he is.

rlmergeuser
08-13-2012, 09:06 AM
More fences and gates, like the red fence back in HD.
Along w/ a lot of others on this one: Variable Logic, such as Object IDs, and anything else that would use a ID system.
Along w/ a lot of others on this one: Object Generation Event (OGE), generate objects in game
Ability to spawn a dummy rider in, to use for animation or anything else such as a pedestrian.
Sound Sources: Helicopter Blade Sound, custom voices.
Along w/ some people: Custom Bike Decals like in Forza Motorsport

Good topic.

rlmergeuser
08-16-2012, 07:36 PM
1. People - This would be great for almost anything you can think of. We already have the crowd cheer sound effect, we just need the crowd! This would also make for way better fps games as building a person out of random object really takes away from the quality of the track.

2. Body parts - (Arms, Legs, Hands, feet, torso, head, both male and female) this would allow us to animate people to do what we want, like a crowd doing the wave, a person running or walking, and so much more!

Also I'd like to state I DON'T think you should give us squirrels, those are yours and the least we can do as fans and players is let you enjoy having one object that only you can use.

LukeMSki
08-16-2012, 07:55 PM
More fences and gates, like the red fence back in HD.
Good topic.
If you go into legacy, I think it is under Planks and Plats those fences are there.

rlmergeuser
08-16-2012, 08:06 PM
They will not add people, too much sexy time.

stiggyhead
08-16-2012, 08:12 PM
More small objects, more texture variations, more glass variations.

LukeMSki
08-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Trial HD Signs, please, they are so much cooler than the new ones.

stiggyhead
08-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Trial HD Signs, please, they are so much cooler than the new ones.

rlmergeuser
08-16-2012, 10:09 PM
-curtains/blinds that move
-letters in all sizes (would be a great addition)
-the ability to make anything any colour
-the yellow signs from trials hd
-being able to put surface terrain on objects like a wall when its in the sky

SparkierJoNESZ
08-16-2012, 10:12 PM
i would like a way to stop impulses from continueing mid chain
so like when an events stll send impulses when disabled now i would like a checkbox so they don't send an impulse anymore

rlmergeuser
08-16-2012, 10:40 PM
so like when an events stll send impulses when disabled now i would like a checkbox so they don't send an impulse anymore
Just get a State Event set to Off and link it to the whole chain, then trigger it when you want to stop the impulses.

SparkierJoNESZ
08-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Just get a State Event set to Off and link it to the whole chain, then trigger it when you want to stop the impulses.

it doesn't really stop the impulse, the impulse keeps going in the chain till it finds the next active event only way to get it out is with a generic filter

turning off a delay filter doesn't even work on impulses that are already being delayed, on or of it doesn't matter for those it will just act like the delay is still on and it will send the impulse when the delaytime is over, even changing delay duration dynamicly can't make it leave faster

i managed to solve the glitches in my code that were caused by re-enableing the events too soon when the disabled delay was still delaying its impulse and the impulse needed to be gone already but i needed a bit of extra code and in other cases the short solution i used might not work

dasraizer
08-17-2012, 02:37 PM

i needed the same thing, but found this solution too far along what i was doing, hope this (https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1qbW3-vwul3XPYfJf3BaYJYcjGlwL5qAWaTup1F6zrGs/edit?pli=1) helps, it disables/enables the chain via state commands.

SparkierJoNESZ
08-17-2012, 03:20 PM

i needed the same thing, but found this solution too far along what i was doing, hope this (https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1qbW3-vwul3XPYfJf3BaYJYcjGlwL5qAWaTup1F6zrGs/edit?pli=1) helps, it disables/enables the chain via state commands.

main problem was that the delays would keep delaying the impulses already in the delay when turned off
when i wanted to send a new impusle in the chain i wanted that other one to do nothing anymore

i solved it by using the state events in the chain to turn the next few events on so everything would slowly turn on in the chain before the new impulse while the old one could still leave without doing anything wrong

rlmergeuser
09-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Resizable items, More color change items, Snap grid option in objects menu. Information box displaying degrees for each curved item, Snap grid measurements to line items (especially curved items) up.("AutoGlue") to name a few.

Barrybarfly
09-18-2012, 02:16 AM
Resizable items, More color change items, Snap grid option in objects menu. Information box displaying degrees for each curved item, Snap grid measurements to line items (especially curved items) up.("AutoGlue") to name a few.

We have a snap grid option in the "start" menu under editor options. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

DestriDu
09-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Steel plates or wood, so we can write.

DestriDu
09-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Oh! And a photo editor for the track. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

Smeghead89
09-23-2012, 02:38 AM
a spike or spikes
a thinner chain
a chain that moves and works like the rope
smaller rocks
small twigs and sticks
a snow effect like the rain effect
object characters for background
loose leaves on floor (that you can ride through so they scatter)
a variety of flowers lol
a bin bag or a bin full of rubbish or a sack
clear glass
a cobweb effect
a lightening effect
more water effects like single droplet and small spurt etc

that will do for now http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

mutetus
09-23-2012, 02:39 PM
3D modeling studio, internet browser, automatic track maker, frustration reducer, PiP porn stream, vending machine, masseuse and discount coupons for the nearest supermarket http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

dasraizer
09-23-2012, 08:59 PM
3D modeling studio, internet browser, automatic track maker, frustration reducer, PiP porn stream, vending machine, masseuse and discount coupons for the nearest supermarket http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

could also use a cup of tea timer so i can abandon the use of my microwave http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

k2nph
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM

could also use a cup of tea timer so i can abandon the use of my microwave http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

oh yes das, im feelin this suggestion.

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

SparkierJoNESZ
10-06-2012, 05:37 PM
ok i still want to be able to name the labels, and maybe make the visibility dynamic

i still want to have an easier way to make text on screen

rlmergeuser
10-07-2012, 03:53 AM
This.

I got lured back to evo by this DLC. Only wanted editor tools, and am happy to see a good amount of new stuff. But nothing for text. At least there are a couple of new labels though.

Barrybarfly
10-07-2012, 03:12 PM
This.

I got lured back to evo by this DLC. Only wanted editor tools, and am happy to see a good amount of new stuff. But nothing for text. At least there are a couple of new labels though.

Not gonna happen imo. It would make it too easy for idiots to type offensive words into tracks.

rlmergeuser
10-07-2012, 03:35 PM
- barrels out of wooden: small and large
- phone box and English bus
- rolled up and right barbed wires
- panel highways and old ways (of wood and multi directions) - an igloo
- rocks style iceberg
- a white map (snow)
- a caravan
a finer chain

an effect of the style: light in water (ray of light)
- posters small and large to put on the walls interior and external style publicity
-Mount Rushmore with the head of anba
a Russian statue style
a statue style Memorial of Lincoln with the head anba

Barrybarfly
10-07-2012, 04:01 PM
-Mount Rushmore with the head of anba

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

rlmergeuser
10-07-2012, 04:07 PM
a statue style "Memorial of Lincoln" with the head of http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif anba

rlmergeuser
10-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Bikes - the ones in the game, with indivudal parts as well.
Riders- with variations and individual parts(l. arm, r. arm, etc.).
More cars other than the sedan.
More rocks.
More signs.
A manhole cover. ( as a piece and terrain mod)
A black manhole sized terrain mod.
Sidewalks slabs.
More small items (cups, cans, bottles, boxes, light bulb, lamp shades etc.)

rlmergeuser
10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
optical flares for the camera
style VIDEOCOPILOT.COM: OPTICAL FLARES lens flares

rlmergeuser
10-08-2012, 07:13 AM
If the next DLC doesn't contain a turtle sign I swear I will kill myself.

YOU BETTER LISTEN REDLYNX!!!

Looks like it's goodbye for me http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

At least we have those primes though. They are awesome.

rlmergeuser
10-08-2012, 08:21 AM
the statue of bouddah, with the head of anba (always)… of the cords with suspended linen
… of But like grasses (aligned)
wheels of cart (out of wood style diligence) a bell
a panel anti-idiots
bags, trunks
cactus
post wanted ANBA
tag to put on the wall
a small and large parabola

Ojotango
10-08-2012, 11:16 AM
A plane.

Oh hey, excellent - thanks guys! I'm gonna get right on building that when I finish my current track! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

rlmergeuser
10-08-2012, 01:05 PM
a clock
a pirate trunk of wood
additional buildings and different style (Africa, English, Japan…)

dasraizer
10-08-2012, 02:05 PM
track collaborators option, so track created by get replaced with the collaboration group name and find more by this gets replaced with view collaborators which takes you to a menu showing collaborators with option to view their profile and find more by, including the group. will have to let group members do all the syncing and method of track transfer would have to be your (RedLynx) choice http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

would be sweet if there could be a scale object event added to the triggers.

rlmergeuser
10-09-2012, 04:08 AM
Unicycle

rlmergeuser
10-11-2012, 10:00 PM
i would like the ability to sell back helmets and parts i have bought so i can try on some of the new helmets http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Patabarnack
10-18-2012, 11:24 PM
scrap bike part !!
dead tree...or option to hide the leaf.

cruelty976
10-18-2012, 11:32 PM
scrap bike part !!

PLEASE...

stiggyhead
10-19-2012, 03:37 AM
scrap bike part !!

PLEASE...

That.

And the Trials HD Glass. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/pray.gif

SparkierJoNESZ
10-19-2012, 08:59 AM
scrap bike part !!

PLEASE...

yesterday i was placing some olive trees and the leaves dissappeared, some sort of glitch, gonna check later if it still happens because it would be great if other players could have the glitched olive trees too in the thing i'm building

BlastergamerX
10-22-2012, 10:00 AM
I want:
more drum beat,
guitar sounds,
a hand shaped object,
all sport balls plus their fields, goals, and rackets n. bats, like tennis field, football goal, and baseball bat etc.,
machine gun and handgun
object scaling on all objects including the bike and rider plus object scaling event,
TV screen with customizable pictures or short vids(about 100) showed on the screen plus an TV event for the TV screen,
animals,
small things for making small things especially for fps etc.,
more sounds,
spaceship,
snow for terrain,
disable B button or B button for use of something else,
pop up dialog,
small items for fps plus ammo,
an Orc's head.

That's all I want.

P.S. I'll maybe add more things to the wishlist! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

BlastergamerX
10-22-2012, 10:08 AM
A plane.

there are planes if you have the DLC "Origin of Pain" for 400 Microsoft points.

BlastergamerX
10-22-2012, 10:36 AM
A very small light would be nice. Something you could fit onto the Bike without makeing it look silly. Maybe a simple Lightbulb.
(Additional it would be nice to have the ability to share favorits, and it would be nice to have a personal section on track central where you can post additional messages about maps ect. - I really would like the option to update maps somehow or at least discriptions and instructions without reuploading the entire thing. Also I would like to be able to delete maps i made ... )
yeah, thats it!
It will be nice to share or download favorites that users made and make updates of your tracks! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

Willyums
10-23-2012, 03:27 PM
- more general pieces (walkways, ramps, plates, stairs, boxes etc.)
- more very small pieces
- different textures for primes
- more sizes for primes
- clear glass panes of different sizes
- vines
- dead trees
- destructable shack pieces
- more colouring options

rlmergeuser
10-23-2012, 06:17 PM
More fences like iron ones or something.

rlmergeuser
10-26-2012, 09:09 AM
a dummy rider or the ability to move him in the editor without the bike.

IxKILLxZOMBIES
10-26-2012, 11:48 AM
object scaling on all objects including the bike and rider plus object scaling event

+1

textures for primes

colouring for everything

nannerdw
10-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Why does the switch filter not have an option for inequalities? If I want to check if a number is >=5, >=10, >=25, >=50; the simplest way is still to create a chain of generic filters.

There should be an equivalent to the Retargeter for the green dotted lines connecting data sources, too. For instance, if I'm using Get Vector event, I'd like to be able to retarget, or "Re-Source?", the vector.

rlmergeuser
10-27-2012, 06:38 PM
bones like arm,feet,ribs and more ruins and ruin ramps hills inclines alli cant think of

dasraizer
10-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Why does the switch filter not have an option for inequalities? If I want to check if a number is >=5, >=10, >=25, >=50; the simplest way is still to create a chain of generic filters.

There should be an equivalent to the Retargeter for the green dotted lines connecting data sources, too. For instance, if I'm using Get Vector event, I'd like to be able to retarget, or "Re-Source?", the vector.

same reason you can't in C and other languages, its just a switch, mostly used in decoding messages, like keyboard codes.

rlmergeuser
10-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Themed piece collections-
Western- barrels, wagon wheels, foliage(cacti, scrub brush, etc.), old locomotives and caboose.
Aquatic - seaweed, old wood boats, oars, small stones, more fish.
Medieval. - suits of armor, shields, flags (penants), lances, swords, arrows.
S.W. U.S.- adobe structures, desert rock, sand dunes terrain mods

rlmergeuser
10-27-2012, 10:22 PM
A chopper style motorbike would be fun would be fun in track central and would be great for making monster trucks or other customised vehicles with.
more stuff for the editors generally allthough i think if your going to have circus stuff why not have loads seems pointless to do things by halves.
the 600 from hd i mean why not
scaleable lettering and number kits "it would be good to have loads of different styles"
a paint tool would be great as well
tracks wise i would like to see loads of the best customs going on like in big thrills
more clothes for the rider , i see a space helmet but no space suit and loads of other hats with nothing to go with them
but yeh give us a chopper a bike with an engine as powerfull as a car.
Just thought i"d add more stuff to this.
What about a seed building world like hd maybe with different styles of building to choose from.
Some kind of system for taking tracks down "I understand that some tracks should never be taken down as it would have a negative impact for fans, But when some one has 2,3 or 4 versions of the same track it would be nice to just share the best version.
Alien helmet "A few different types would be a laugh"
The ability to earn money from playing red lynx pics or pure trials. " even just money every time you complete a track, Some red lynx pics might go into single player "big thrill style" so might be better not to get medal money" the extra revenue stream would pay for squirrel and alien helmets.
The ability to reccomend tracks to people on friends list more easily.
bikes for scenery
tools "hand and power"
more of the type of stuff you would get in a garage
fire man helmet : building site helmet, dinasaur helmet
bowler hat helmet,
more trainers , flippers, clown shoes

rlmergeuser
10-28-2012, 02:52 AM
A BMX style helmet to go with the bike?

rlmergeuser
10-28-2012, 06:10 PM
waste-gas mains for building baroque
like some baroque objects for buildings and cimetierre: cross, grid

very to make a ARKHAM ASYLUM

nannerdw
10-29-2012, 10:46 AM
It would be nice to have little XYZ marker in the corner of the screen, with an option to align it to either the world coordinates or the current snap plane, or at least have a snap plane that shows which way is positive.

rlmergeuser
10-29-2012, 10:49 AM
We should have an option to snap an object a tiny amount out of position to the other to prevent overlapping and noticable bumps etc.

Would this be possible using OPE's and operations to a very small measurment like 0.01 or something?

SparkierJoNESZ
10-29-2012, 11:15 AM
We should have an option to snap an object a tiny amount out of position to the other to prevent overlapping and noticable bumps etc.

Would this be possible using OPE's and operations to a very small measurment like 0.01 or something?

you can change the snapping distance to 0.01 i think no ope needed or just move it very slightly after snapped

rlmergeuser
10-29-2012, 11:18 AM

you can change the snapping distance to 0.01 i think no ope needed or just move it very slightly after snapped

Moving the object slightly after snapped is sometimes very fiddly and can be very noticable but i didn't know about that snap distance i'll try it out thanks.

k2nph
10-30-2012, 01:50 PM
AGAIN!!!!
LEFT and RIGHT pinball track curves,
so i can finish my rollercoaster track properly.

Patabarnack
10-30-2012, 03:50 PM
scrap bike part !!

PLEASE...

yesterday i was placing some olive trees and the leaves dissappeared, some sort of glitch, gonna check later if it still happens because it would be great if other players could have the glitched olive trees too in the thing i'm building

just happen here.
but the glitch doesn't stay online...

KaliniuS
11-02-2012, 03:26 PM
A couple of miscellaneous items I'd like to see added are a wooden barrel and a grandfather clock.

That is all.

Barrybarfly
11-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Wooden barrel for sure. Plus some plain glass would be really useful, one square piece, one rectangular.

jook13
11-02-2012, 09:10 PM
I would like a focus on more general and simple items, like random barrels, different sizes of metal poles (the long ones from HD!), things like that. Less fully detailed and intricate big items like the big boats and airplanes. I wanna make my own stuff, its easier with more random little parts to choose from.

Barrybarfly
11-02-2012, 09:12 PM
I would like a focus on more general and simple items, like random barrels, different sizes of metal poles (the long ones from HD!), things like that. Less fully detailed and intricate big items like the big boats and airplanes. I wanna make my own stuff, its easier with more random little parts to choose from.

LITTLE being the key word! lol Need a lot more smaller items really. Like you say, small stuff instead of fully built items.

Patabarnack
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh and Dead trees !

cruelty976
11-11-2012, 06:58 PM
yes... dead trees
Small items... and... and... dead bonsai trees.
Static foliage with less complexity
Shorter flat rocks
Texturable (is that a word?) And scalable primes.
Particle systems , clouds mist etc that don't destroy framerate.
Thats all for now...

dasraizer
11-12-2012, 04:03 PM
yes... dead trees
Small items... and... and... dead bonsai trees.
Static foliage with less complexity
Shorter flat rocks
Texturable (is that a word?) And scalable primes.
Particle systems , clouds mist etc that don't destroy framerate.
Thats all for now...

primitives with option for texturing and scaling would be sweet, could even add selectable options for shader(s), light pass check box, etc.
as for non-framerate destroying particle systems, anyone who could find a solution to this would make a mint, i think the only way this will ever be achieved is if GPUs supported analogue mixers for the alpha buffer, but that just seems backwards in technology, its a shame the analogue domain finds doing this task very easy.

empecee
11-12-2012, 07:53 PM
im not a great track builder .but planks and wood were u could put points on like the bendy driving line .and pull to shape ..so you could alter the curve of a ramp easier and smoother . and scaling to objects like boxes.. and because i suck at tracks a random theme button were it details your track .. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

Smeghead89
11-12-2012, 08:31 PM
lol that is some serious hopes mate,

iv been thinking and although i would love to have lots more new objects part of me does not really want this. In trials hd it was all about being creative with the objects provided to try and come up with things that people hadn't seen before, but with evo we have so many ready build objects (buildings, ruins, planes, boats etc) that it becomes hard to be creative and if we get lots more ready built things and objects a lot of the joy of editing could be lost.

I'd like to only ask for better use of the prime objects, much smaller sizes would be perfect for creating small details, different textures for their surfaces so as not just limited to shiny, maybe a couple of different shapes like different angled triangles etc, and maybe even some object property options to change to a broken object for instance.

with this people will be free to be as creative as they can be creating a wide variety of diversity in track central http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Oh, and a smaller chain would be nice too http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

cruelty976
11-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Yes... smaller chains, how did I not ask for them.
Hanging vines to add to walls.
Bones or a skeleton with variations.
More skulls... goat, bear, etc
Logs that match the diameter of the tree stumps.
More to follow..

stiggyhead
11-13-2012, 02:13 AM
Yes... smaller chains, how did I not ask for them.
Hanging vines to add to walls.
Bones or a skeleton with variations.
More skulls... goat, bear, etc
Logs that match the diameter of the tree stumps.
More to follow..

PLAIN GLASS

BlastergamerX
11-13-2012, 11:09 AM
what really would be nice is an object editor with grid lines for making favourites or to spray colors on objects
instead of that not-needed lite editor.

BlastergamerX
11-13-2012, 11:13 AM
can this topic be stickied in the editor section?

rlmergeuser
11-24-2012, 03:22 PM
christmas decorations would be nice in the xmas dlc hint hint
I have a bigger post on page 7 of this thread

Patabarnack
12-06-2012, 04:05 AM
did it have DEAD TREE in the new DLC ?

stiggyhead
12-06-2012, 11:46 AM
did it have DEAD TREE in the new DLC ?

I really hope it's in there.
And you better have put plain glass in there too! or else.... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif

rlmergeuser
12-06-2012, 12:08 PM
on the tape advertisement have clearly sees new objects of which some that we had asked

- barrels out of wooden
- wheel of cart out of wooden
- new frontages of buildings
- standard lamps
… that gives me much idea of creation, brilliant
let us hope that they will put some objects of events
- christmas
- Maya
- end of the world
-music of Christmas…

and you which objects of events want for the next DLC?

rlmergeuser
12-06-2012, 01:24 PM
.... cactus,statues of the gargouille topic antique ... WOOOAHHH
http://www.gamekult.com/actu/trials-evolution-la-fin-du-monde-en-dlc-A106326.html

photographs!!!

NasT65
12-06-2012, 07:02 PM

THIS http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/pray.gif

SparkierJoNESZ
12-06-2012, 09:19 PM

THIS http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/pray.gif

this and some normal glass

Patabarnack
12-07-2012, 02:27 AM
if they aren't no Dead tree i will kill one, im serious, i will kill it !!!
I have already one in hostage...

you will have to deal whit a murder dead tree on your conscience RedLynx !!

Smeghead89
12-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Dead trees (absolutely)
Cobweb object or effect
small chains
small round ring like from hd (currently no round rings that can be used for a hang noose for instance)
rider dummies (boddy)
skeleton and bones + different animal bones and horns
thin wire's or lines for telephone cables etc
big electric pylons
the small tiles from hd
gas cylinders
very small stones/rocks
small sticks
hats and random things to give the rider to wear, or option to assign certain helmet/gear for the rider to wear for the track

maybe some pre-made environment settings for people that dont really know how to use the environment to its full potential, like a pre-made environment for the limbo effect for instance or the cartoon effects etc

maybe some pre-made example themes to start building on for the more amateur builders, might have less rubbish in tc then

Patabarnack
12-19-2012, 07:22 PM
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif........................ http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif

Where is our DEAD TREE !?

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif...................... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif

cruelty976
12-19-2012, 07:55 PM
:snooty:........................ http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif...................... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif

This better be a joke or I'm gonna start throwing my toys out of my pram...

k2nph
12-19-2012, 07:57 PM
:snooty:........................ http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif

start throwing!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

cruelty976
12-19-2012, 08:01 PM

Right... that's it... how can I maintain this persona of pure evil in my track building without the relevant tools of damnation.

k2nph
12-19-2012, 08:05 PM

Right... that's it... how can I maintain this persona of pure evil in my track building without the relevant tools of damnation.

i dont suppose the gargoyle or any of the mansion stuff will be of any use to you. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

Smeghead89
12-19-2012, 08:13 PM
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif no dead trees? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/naughty.gif redlynx http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif you sadden me, havent checked myself, are there even any small sticks or branches to make our own? redlynx i am very disappointed, have you not heard our cry's?

stiggyhead
12-19-2012, 08:16 PM
At least we have clear glass http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Shame about dead trees tho http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/snooty.gif

cruelty976
12-19-2012, 08:29 PM
All is forgiven... Frigging Gargoyles... the spell has been broken and we live again...

Patabarnack
12-19-2012, 08:37 PM
All is forgiven... Frigging Gargoyles... the spell has been broken and we live again...

i cruelty never forgive...
i dont give a F"$/* about those gargoyles...

pff... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif