PDA

View Full Version : Help with items moving please

rlmergeuser
04-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Hello like many others I am sure many hours of your life have been taken up by the Trials Evolution track editor, I have been playing with several different ideas and learning through trial and error and I have also spent time watching the very helpful Tutorial videos online but some things I need help with and I am sure there are some really good track designers out there if the down-loadable content is anything to go by.
Here's what I have tried replicate from the example track within the editor with no joy, I would like to create a moving platform along the lines of the track that is in the sky and when you hit the area trigger the loop section moves from point A to B I copied there piece of track to favourite's and then tried to re create that one element on a new track but I just cant seem to get it to work I have the trigger the physics on option and then point it to head to another area trigger but no joy! any help would be great.

and hopefully another easier one I have pretty much got this but it could be improved I would like to create a log that is on a pivot so you can see saw between two platforms?

If you need any more info just ask and I can try elaborate.

Many Thanks

rlmergeuser
05-02-2012, 09:16 PM
I would imagine a sea saw would be pretty easy to make. Place your 2 objects and make a hinge. Make it restart in checkpoints.
As for the swing, it's probably set up about the same way.
I haven't tried making either so I can't say for sure.