PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Editor Warnings!

rlmergeuser
04-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Love the game but I've run into two editor warning while making a couple tracks that I don't understand how to make them go away.

Track performance is low!

I checked the editor tips in game but all it tells me is "If your track has very complex areas with dynamic objects and effects, game performance may be effected.". My track is not complex and has no effects, just a bunch of ramps and jumps. I don't think I have any dynamic objects but at the same time I don't really know what that means.

Maximum amount of physics objects has exceeded in this area. Some objects do not have physical bodies and can be driven trough!

I don't see whats causing the problem on this map as I only have one object with physics turned on (A car that falls of a cliff). The only thing I can think of would be that I have objects in the background where I changed the physics type to decoration.

Any ideas what may be causing the problems and how to fix them would be greatly appreciated.

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 09:39 AM
I've been getting the 'track performance is low' message too, but the track runs fine... I just ignore it.

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 09:58 AM
As long as the warnings do not appear in test drive, the tracks are fine.

In the editor mode the warnings appear more sensitively as it assumes that you are using the largest possible physics range etc. It's just a precaution.

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Awsome! Thanks! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif