PDA

View Full Version : Track instruction Language problem.

rlmergeuser
04-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Ok, this is the 4th track this has happened to me on, Maybe i just have really bad luck. I'm finishing my track, and sharing it but right before it uploads it says the track instructions are inappropriate. This is what they say "Grab onto the swing by holding Y. Swing yourself over and land in the dumpster." I don't get it. This has happened before with other instructions, it there something i'm missing?

rlmergeuser
04-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Then i have to go back, change them. Beat the level again (which can be tough) and HOPE that somethings not inappropriate.

rlmergeuser
04-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Sounds like a clbuttic mistake!

(See this blog post (http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2008/10/obscenity-filters-bad-idea-or-incredibly-intercoursing-bad-idea.html) if you don't get it.)

I don't see any likely candidates in your instructions. Maybe its the "dump" in dumpster?

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 01:31 AM
I'm also having the same problem. Mine is "Good luck Geoff and Jack!! See you at RTX 2012!!"

I really don't see how inappropriate this is. I wish Redlynx would post what you can and cannot put in instructions.

rlmergeuser
04-25-2012, 05:10 AM
I'm also having the same problem. Mine is "Good luck Geoff and Jack!! See you at RTX 2012!!"

I really don't see how inappropriate this is. I wish Redlynx would post what you can and cannot put in instructions.

Maybe, Jack, and off from Geoff? lol i don't know. I also watch that series occasionally on roosterteeth.