PDA

View Full Version : Cannot play MP with 48 hour gold card?

rlmergeuser
04-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Hello dear RedLynx,

I am having trouble logging into the MP when using a 48 hour gold card, I am a silver user and received a 48 hr code from a friend so I could play/test user tracks with him online. I played fine on friday and I just entered a new code on XBL and when I try to go into MP it says MP not allowed with current user profile. If you cant play anymore with a 48hr card that would suck..

I would appreciate some help! Thanks guys!

FlowRiderX
04-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Check your account does it say free membership or gold membership?
Otherwise the 48 h membership enables you to do everything (there is no difference to a month of membership). Probably you did not redeem it or something like this.

H3X23
04-22-2012, 11:06 PM
I had this problem a while back and was told that microsoft limits wat u can do in the 48 hrs for me it was not being able to use the facebook app but if u played friday then i have no idea

FlowRiderX
04-22-2012, 11:09 PM
I had this problem a while back and was told that microsoft limits wat u can do in the 48 hrs for me it was not being able to use the facebook app but if u played friday then i have no idea

Yeah it limits the apps. But all ingame multiplayer even the one of arcade games can be played.

rlmergeuser
04-23-2012, 12:55 AM

Yeah it limits the apps. But all ingame multiplayer even the one of arcade games can be played.

Strange, it sorted itself out I guess because I can now play! Maybe I just had to wait awhile, I was just anxious to start testing ^_^.