PDA

View Full Version : MMaRsu's Custom Trials Evo Tracks

rlmergeuser
04-22-2012, 02:27 PM
MY SECOND MAP HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!!!

Hey guys! I'm going to use this thread to promote my custom made tracks here on the RedLynx forums! I have already created a few good Trials HD tracks in the past and I have shared those with people here on this forum when Trials HD came out as well, so I am back to drop some more awesome tracks off here!

I have released TWO tracks so far!

MY SECOND TRACK HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!!
Trials Raider
MMaRsu NL
http://www.youtube.com/embed/d8SrEORjLBc

Gametype : Trials
Track Name : Trials Raider
Tags : High-Speed, Scenic, Multiple Routes, Themed
Difficulty : Hard
Description : Can you find the treasure hidden deep in the tempel? It's Trials Raiders!!
Released : 30-4-2012

Bumpy Tunnel
MMaRsu NL
pSBw2ZUeW94&feature=youtu.be

Track Name : Bumpy Tunnel
Tags : High-Speed, Scenic, Jumps, Themed
Difficulty : Easy to Medium
Theme : A ride through some nature, then a warehouse with some jumps and to top it off some slight hillclimbing in a cavern enviroment!
Released : 19-4-2012

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and I'll be sure to keep this topic updated with any new tracks I'll be making. I'm already working on new tracks, both very different from eachother but I will put extreme care into both as I want to make my name known for quality and not quantity!

Credits to T4KShadow for taking the time to record the video!!

H3X23
04-22-2012, 07:08 PM
nice clean line, jumps set out nicely, nice scenery BUT it bored me.

rlmergeuser
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM
nice clean line, jumps set out nicely, nice scenery BUT it bored me.

What did you find particular boring about it? Nothing you havent seen before? Which I admit, is true.

H3X23
04-22-2012, 09:40 PM
I just had another go as i forgot which track it was and the camera twitches are really offputting. I found it a bit boring because until near the end it felt like i were mainly in cruise control as you didnt really have to do anything.

RedLynxANBA
04-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Good start. The turns are bit rough and because of that camera turns bit too hard. Fun to ride still and fun jumps. 1354 downloads atm. So keep up the good work

rlmergeuser
04-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Good start. The turns are bit rough and because of that camera turns bit too hard. Fun to ride still and fun jumps. 1354 downloads atm. So keep up the good work

Thanks ANBA! Yeah it was a good start too imo. Personally I have not noticed any camera wigging out but I will look into it. I don't think I used any curved lines in that track ( using L2/R2 with a spline ).. dumb :p. I'm already working on two new maps I hope you guys will dig.

rlmergeuser
04-30-2012, 05:44 AM
MY SECOND TRACK HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED

After many hours of hard work I have finally completed my second custom track called Trials Raider. It's a small nod to Tomb Raider, as you might discover by the description.

Trials Raiderl
MMaRsu NL

Track Name : Trials Raider
Tags : High-Speed, Scenic, Multiple Routes, Themed
Difficulty : Hard
Description : Can you find the treasure hidden deep in the tempel? It's Trials Raiders!!
Released : 30-4-2012

I HIGHLY recommend everybody to play this, that includes you ANBA! I'm jonesing for that spot on the RedLynx pick list! If the T2 one can get on there with all the sharp turns & frankly bad gameplay, then this should be a no brainer!!
There are multiple routes to take once you get inside the temple and even then there is a hidden path to take somewhere! I wont spoil the surprise but I hope you all enjoy it!

rlmergeuser
05-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Just wanted to give this a bump cause I added T4K Shadows video link at the OP of my new track. Please check it out! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Hope that's ok!