PDA

View Full Version : My created track freezes.

rlmergeuser
04-21-2012, 01:00 AM
I have created a track (Mountain Topper). It works fine in the editor, and in testing. I can also play it online in a private room. However, once I share it, nobody can finish the track as it freezes your xbox as you cross the finish line. Across the three versions I have uploaded, and around 500 combined downloads, not one has finished (not even myself). Please help!

rlmergeuser
04-22-2012, 09:22 PM
i am having this same problem i've upload my track so many times and it still crashes ...lol

rlmergeuser
04-23-2012, 04:34 AM
Maybe we can figure out what is causing it.... How long is your track?

CuBNI
04-25-2012, 12:06 PM
does it per chance have more than 22 checkpoints ? as this appears to be an issue that (as far as ive read) will be fixed in next update.

my advice is not to share any tracks with more than 22 checkpoints until this is sorted, either that or i saw the idea of putting an end game event with trigger just before finish line (not sure if this works however)

sebastianaalton
04-25-2012, 12:24 PM
There's a bug that allows you to place more than 22 checkpoints (20 checkpoints + goal + start). If you do this, the track will freeze your xbox. We have fix for this, and it's coming out in the new patch.

Please check the amount of checkpoints, and if you have more than 20, delete the extra.