PDA

View Full Version : Details of new campaigns in Ace Expansion Pack

TheAirMarshal
03-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Can someone make a list of all the new pilot careers in the AeP, together with details of the flyable aircraft / map for each campaign.

I would like to know which planes are flyable in which campaign.

TheAirMarshal
03-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Can someone make a list of all the new pilot careers in the AeP, together with details of the flyable aircraft / map for each campaign.

I would like to know which planes are flyable in which campaign.

adadaead
03-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Ok here you go with new planes:
German Berlin Campaign with Ta-152H-1
Then in some russian campaign i think is saw P-51 or 63 and in one of them for sure there is a Spitfire. And in there a couple of campaigns with Bf-110. In finish and dutch there are some campaigns with new finish or dutch planes.

But other new Campaigns like French, and other have the same German and Russina planes. So its not detailed but there are some NEW campaigns with new planes. And there are some old one with new planes added to them. SO that is probably it. But if there some new enemy or freindly AI flying the new planes in those campagins, that would be nice. But i don't know cause i haven't played them yet.

Single missions have some new missions with new planes and new AI planes. Bit some new planes are no included in either sp missions or campaigns. Maybe in online one bit i don't know.
The only thing i hope that new campaigns will be more exiceting not that long.