PDA

View Full Version : Editor object wish list thread!

rlmergeuser
04-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Use this thread to list what editor objects you wish the new Evo editor provided!
Maybe we'll get some of these in a future DLC!

My list so far:
[list:2gkezezz][*:2gkezezz]Complete bikes (all 5 variations). [/*:m:2gkezezz]
[*:2gkezezz]Bike parts (wheels, frames, engines)[/*:m:2gkezezz]
[*:2gkezezz]Rider helmets (multiple variations)[/*:m:2gkezezz][/list:u:2gkezezz]

I'm specifically thinking of using these for track decorations, but with the new do-anything editor, I'm sure they could be useful as components in all sorts of skill games, too.

rlmergeuser
04-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Some more seed buildings would be nice. I couldn't find any that didn't look completely run down. Maybe more modern, metropolis style buildings?

Oh, and more glass types. I could only find two and they both seemed to big for just a "normal window".

SparkierJoNESZ
04-19-2012, 05:07 PM
i would like to be able to copy the driver and bike( seperatly too, unless this is possible in a way already, so i can animate bikes in the background etc

multiple camara views on your screen for splitscreen or a small cam to have a different view on things while still in your
or a screen wher you can see what other cameras see

b button for controller inputs

the ingame songs as soundsource so we can manipulate it through triggers etc se we can let the song start later and things like that

further i would like 3 of that, 5 of those and 4 more of that thing over their

rlmergeuser
04-19-2012, 05:53 PM
all i would want is some portals/wormholes/whatever that keep the bikes physics when you go through them

TheMovement81
04-19-2012, 06:44 PM
I'd like to see the rider or a version of the rider to be a usable object for decoration and so forth. That way we don't have to have ghetto people in tracks anymore made out of signs, turbines, wood planks, etc.

rlmergeuser
04-19-2012, 08:33 PM
I would like to see some primatives included which can also be scaled to any size!

A Cube, Cylinder and Sphere would be a nice start. Being able to scale them to any size (in each individual axis) would mean endless pieces for tracks and skill games http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Of course you should also be able to change the colour and physics properties too!

Awesome game Redlynx!

P.S My first post woot woot http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif