PDA

View Full Version : Finally got all stars

FatShady Live
03-29-2012, 04:15 AM
Hey, just had to say that I finally got all 3 stars last night. It was actually much harder than I thought. It would be easier if you actually bought coins to level up the cars quicker, but what fun is that.

Ive got about 5 treasure chests left to find and then I can think about going back and improving my cars and times.

Just wanted to say that it was a fun journey and a great little game. Heaps of replay, each car feels very different and the level designs are great.

rlmergeuser
03-29-2012, 06:59 AM
right on!

ill chime in here, i agree its a great little game!

learningcurve is perfect, and by seeing ghost slightly above your top time makes it easy to see how to improve your runs.

i didnt like all the cars starting out, but after upgrading them, they all feel great and the different handling increases ridingstyles to master. my favourite differs from day to day http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

tracks are superb. so many jumps thats barely possible and sick drivelines. great stuff.

i only have two questions, anybody got 1337 racer acheivement, and why is the buy coins button still on the screen after fully upgrading all vehicles? id love to see that go away.

but yes i love this game, no doubt my fave ios racer to date!