PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters in Drawrace2

rlmergeuser
01-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask.... Did you know that there are several Cheaters/Hackers in the World League?
Cant you do anything against them? Im talking about Players like Discndave, Enzo Cottini or layaou. Everyday they are in the top five with absolutely unrealistic times.
I'm not the guy who can't lose and im surely not the best Drawrace2 Player but im not that bad and the times those Players ride simply cant be done in a normal way.

When i manage it to make a 99,95% perfect run - they can be 1-2 seconds faster.
Thats not possible.

Those Players mentioned above are just examples - i saw a lot more Names in the heat who clearly cheated or hacked the Game.
They can drive trough Gras/Snow without losing control of the car or lose speed.
Those unrealistic times can just be done with such hacks.

Thats really taking away the fun of the Game for us fair Players.

Cant you Guys do anything about the Cheaters/Hackers??

Thanks!

rlmergeuser
01-30-2012, 10:23 AM
u r right, this is really taking away the fun of this great game!
but u don't really think, anyone cares bout those cheatheads http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif

rlmergeuser
01-31-2012, 10:15 PM
So here are some Videoproofs of cheaters and hackers we managed to capture. The second one reveals Enzo Cottini ( which is everday Top 3 ) as a dirty cheating rat.

Cant u guys at Redlynx fix those bugs/cheating methods?
Or maybe u could just simply bann the Cheaters Device ID from the Redlynx Servers??

That really destroys the whole fun of DrawRace2. Wolrd League makes no sense the way it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9dEPkRNsfE

Enzo Cottini: ( Everydays Big Winner http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9XGypLOlc8

jenkki
02-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for pointing this out. We are banning cheaters from the score boards and have taken some action. Please feel free to report further instances of cheating through the Forums here or the support email.

rlmergeuser
02-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Thank you jenkki - appreciate it.

Saw another Cheater today, very interessting what they can do.
I'll try to get cheaters on various tracks - makes it easier for you to fix those things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UobCEG4TKwE

rlmergeuser
02-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Hi guys, Iīm here.............(obs.: my english is very poor, sorry......) One thing, the cheated that iīve discover was only in oval tracks and this is very uncool. I stoped make that and I took strong and grave warning by redlynx. But in the all others tracks I work very, very hard to got such performance.................but other thing: pass over the grass and sand without lose speed I donīt make it and i dontīt know how can make this, and redlinnx said to me that isnīt illegal and they donīt tell me how can I make this if itīs legall all palyers must learn it...............Iīm very upset about that, what i discover is illegal, ok I agree, and cut corners without lose control and speed is so unequal.........................

I want to know how can I make this ?! or redlynx must banish or warning who make this.......................Iīd like the fisrt opition, kkkkkk, but itīs redlynx responsibility................

Sorry about something, hug...................... Enzo Cottini..........

RetiredRonin
02-17-2012, 05:15 PM
You don't need to apologize for not being great at English!

From how I understand/interpreted your post:

1. You were removed from the leaderboards for cheating.
2. Other people are (in your view) cheating in another way.
3. You think you should have received a warning and not a ban.
4. Other people should receive warnings for cheating.

Is that how you mean it?

rlmergeuser
02-17-2012, 05:24 PM
yes,yes...........

I only to know how can I pass on the grass/sand without lose speed, if itīs legall i deserve to know....................I only lose to layaou and discndave in some tracks because they make this and i donīt..........................itīs very unfair and unequal.................

Iīm very addicted to the game and I spend very hours, days to obtain a great performance, I want a fair battle and learn all LEGAL weapons and trinks that the game provide.................

thx, Enzo Cottini

rlmergeuser
02-17-2012, 05:41 PM
look now in the trans-american speedway...........time left 19:21hs..............layaou have the same cheated that I make when iīve be baneed.......................he makes 12.550 and iīm in second with 16.800....................................look there.......................

rlmergeuser
02-17-2012, 06:57 PM
So here are some Videoproofs of cheaters and hackers we managed to capture. The second one reveals Enzo Cottini ( which is everday Top 3 ) as a dirty cheating rat.

Cant u guys at Redlynx fix those bugs/cheating methods?
Or maybe u could just simply bann the Cheaters Device ID from the Redlynx Servers??

That really destroys the whole fun of DrawRace2. Wolrd League makes no sense the way it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9dEPkRNsfE

Enzo Cottini: ( Everydays Big Winner http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9XGypLOlc8

hi man , sorry about something, i stopped make illegal cheats (i was banned of the game by few days), but I only discover and make in oval tracks, i donīt know how can pass in grass without lose speed and this is legal by redlynx, what i discover is very boring and cheated, i want a fair game.....................but to this redlynx must decided what is legal and what is illegal..................they told to me that pass in grass without lose speed isnīt illegal...............then they must learn it to us........................what do u think ???

rlmergeuser
02-17-2012, 09:35 PM
I īd like REDLYNX-controls take to me a decision, Iīm the dude who most give pretige to this game, who most play it, my finger's tip are ruined and i deserve this.........................

thx, Enzo Cottini............

RetiredRonin
02-17-2012, 11:24 PM
As Redlynx is based in Helsinki, Finland, and it's Friday night, a response could take a little time.

rlmergeuser
02-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Ok.........thanks......i'll be waiting...........

Enzo Cottini.....

rlmergeuser
02-20-2012, 10:15 AM
layaou:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg100/scaled.php?server=100&filename=fotog.png&res=medium
full resolution pic: http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2088/fotog.png

steviep1964 was already revealed by nighty, he's using some kind a hack... he can drive through grass, snow, mud... without losing speed or control!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UobCEG4TKwE & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9dEPkRNsfE)

rlmergeuser
02-20-2012, 10:27 AM
hi man , sorry about something, i stopped make illegal cheats (i was banned of the game by few days), but I only discover and make in oval tracks, i donīt know how can pass in grass without lose speed and this is legal by redlynx, what i discover is very boring and cheated, i want a fair game.....................but to this redlynx must decided what is legal and what is illegal..................they told to me that pass in grass without lose speed isnīt illegal...............then they must learn it to us........................what do u think ???

you are right, i think redlynx should make a policy.

• if a, what you did, lets call it teleportation, is done, the user should get a warning, because its a BUG and not a CHEAT. if the user does it again, he has to be banned from the game.
• if a, what steviep1964 does, user is driving through mud/grass/snow without losing control or speed, he must be using a cheat. user should been banned.
• a race is a race, so we should drive ON the track, without using any shortcuts, cutting edges, using bugs etc...
because now its not: who is the best driver - its: who knows the best shortcuts or bugs :-/

what do you think?

rlmergeuser
02-20-2012, 04:02 PM

you are right, i think redlynx should make a policy.

• if a, what you did, lets call it teleportation, is done, the user should get a warning, because its a BUG and not a CHEAT. if the user does it again, he has to be banned from the game.
• if a, what steviep1964 does, user is driving through mud/grass/snow without losing control or speed, he must be using a cheat. user should been banned.
• a race is a race, so we should drive ON the track, without using any shortcuts, cutting edges, using bugs etc...
because now its not: who is the best driver - its: who knows the best shortcuts or bugs :-/

what do you think?.

Hi man, I agree...........but REDLYNX banned me because I cheted in oval tracks (using "teleportation"), ok I agree, its very illegal..................but they told to me that pass over grass/sand without lose speed is not a cheat and they can't told to me how its make............ This is not fair.............Redlinx must take a decision because the game is very unequal.............in this race above i've in third because layaou cheated using teleporting (the same cheat that i've banned), discndave and steviep1964 pass over grass without lose speed.......i've made a clean lap and only in third..........and now, I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I PASS OVER GRASS WITHOUT LOSE SPEED.........only this, there are someone who help me with this ??????

Enzo Cottini.........

rlmergeuser
02-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi man, I agree...........but REDLYNX banned me because I cheted in oval tracks (using "teleportation"), ok I agree, its very illegal..................but they told to me that pass over grass/sand without lose speed is not a cheat and they can't told to me how its make............ This is not fair.............Redlinx must take a decision because the game is very unequal.............in this race above i've in third because layaou cheated using teleporting (the same cheat that i've banned), discndave and steviep1964 pass over grass without lose speed.......i've made a clean lap and only in third..........and now, I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I PASS OVER GRASS WITHOUT LOSE SPEED.........only this, there are someone who help me with this ??????

i thought you're banned - but you are driving in worldleague?

anyway, you are right, if you have been banned, layaou should be banned too!
the hardest way of cheating is this what steviep and discndave are using!!! those kind of cheating should be punished very hard, because THIS is REALLY cheating!

and be sure - no one will tell you how to use the cheat!

rlmergeuser
02-20-2012, 09:23 PM

i thought you're banned - but you are driving in worldleague?

anyway, you are right, if you have been banned, layaou should be banned too!
the hardest way of cheating is this what steviep and discndave are using!!! those kind of cheating should be punished very hard, because THIS is REALLY cheating!

and be sure - no one will tell you how to use the cheat!

Redlynx unbaneed me and give me a warning if happens again iīll be banned forever...................and they told that what discndave and steviep1964 and other makes (pass grass/sand without lose speed) isnīt a cheat ,itīs legall, for that reason I want to know how makes it..............................if redlynx donīt consider a cheat we deserve to how.....................only in this maner the game will be total fair.................don,t you agree ?!! I WANT a REDLYNX pronoucement, iīme waiting..........................

thx, Enzo Cottini.......................

rlmergeuser
02-20-2012, 10:00 PM
here the redlynxīs email:

Hi,
> >
> > I'm sorry, but I can't tell you how its done. We don't want to encourage
> > people to do this, even though it isn't considered as cheating.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Jonne
> > RedLynx DrawRace Support
> >
> >
> >
> > Henrique Cottini <henriquecottini@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > Hi again, thanks........................but the form they passed over grass
> > > and gain about 4-5 seconds itīs a great cheat , because if I pass over
> > > the grass at the same local they pass my car loose total
> > > speed.............but,but..................I only would like discover how make
> > > this !?, because what I discover is illegal and this
> > > isnīt..

IF IT ISNīT CONSIDERED AS CHEATING WE DESSERVE, WE MUST TO KNOW HOW IT IS MAKED !!!!!!!

DONīT YOU AGREE, REDLYNX ??!!................AT LEAST ME , LOOK MY PERFORMANCE IN ALL THE TRACKS, ONLY BECAUSE THAT IīM DONīT IN FIRST IN ALL THE TRACKS..................TEACH ME OR DONīT ALLOW ANYONE TO MAKE IT......................................

THX, ENZO COTTINI.....(OBS: SORRY BY MY POOR ENGLISH)

rlmergeuser
02-21-2012, 01:15 PM
enzo, 3 things:

1) it's a game, not your life. (at least i hope so)
in this case, deserving is a critical word! you/we deserve it? why? cause you are playing so much? come on...

2) what do you think? why is redlynx saying that this is NOT cheating? and only 3 players are doing this?
right, i bet my *** that those 3 are game developers! cause this is REAL CHEATING!!! not to use a bug (teleportation)

if redlynx would do it right, they would get rid of all the stuff that DOES NOT belong to racing:
•if you are driving NOT on the track, it should be a disqualification!
•if you are using a teleportation, it should be a ban!
•if you are driving through mud/snow etc.. without losing control or speed, it should be a ban!

otherwise it has nothing to do with racing or skills.
it just means: you won? oh great - you knew the best shortcut!

3) please stop writing in uppercase!!
OR ARE YOU SCREAAAMING AT US???? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/exclaim.gif

RetiredRonin
02-21-2012, 02:43 PM
I have two things to say.

1. Do you really think that Redlynx developers are using exploits to be at the top of the DrawRace 2 LBs?

2. You received an answer to this from Jonne. Spamming other topics in the forum demanding to know how to do something that is discouraged when you have already had an account removed for cheating is a bit much.

By all means, continue to use this thread to post how you feel about this issue, but please don't saturate other topics with the same discussion.

rlmergeuser
02-21-2012, 03:28 PM
1. Do you really think that Redlynx developers are using exploits to be at the top of the DrawRace 2 LBs?

thats what i think http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

rlmergeuser
02-21-2012, 08:38 PM
enzo, 3 things:

1) it's a game, not your life. (at least i hope so)
in this case, deserving is a critical word! you/we deserve it? why? cause you are playing so much? come on...

2) what do you think? why is redlynx saying that this is NOT cheating? and only 3 players are doing this?
right, i bet my *** that those 3 are game developers! cause this is REAL CHEATING!!! not to use a bug (teleportation)

if redlynx would do it right, they would get rid of all the stuff that DOES NOT belong to racing:
•if you are driving NOT on the track, it should be a disqualification!
•if you are using a teleportation, it should be a ban!
•if you are driving through mud/snow etc.. without losing control or speed, it should be a ban!

otherwise it has nothing to do with racing or skills.
it just means: you won? oh great - you knew the best shortcut!

3) please stop writing in uppercase!!
OR ARE YOU SCREAAAMING AT US???? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/exclaim.gif

ok man, but:

Currently itīs 90% of my free time.........I may deserve a critical word , but I dedicate my all free time to reach the best performance as possible and itīs very unfair playing in this disadvantage (driving through mud/snow etc.. without losing control or speed).
Sorry about writing in uppercase, I wasnīt screaming with u or any other players,but Iīm SCREAMING to redlynx indeed ........................

Enzo Cottini...........

rlmergeuser
02-21-2012, 09:16 PM

2. You received an answer to this from Jonne. Spamming other topics in the forum demanding to know how to do something that is discouraged when you have already had an account removed for cheating is a bit much.

By all means, continue to use this thread to post how you feel about this issue, but please don't saturate other topics with the same discussion.

hi,
1. I donīt think so..........

2. I just want to the redlynx make something about that, if u guys discouraged this, how can thoses players keeping doing this and they arenīt being punish or warning.................if this is a big advantage and legal trick (by redlynx) all player diserved know how its done, don`t u agree?!

sorry i dind`t mean saturate the topic, but i didnt have a answer and a resolution for that discussion

thx, best regards, Enzo Cottini

Oski
02-21-2012, 09:28 PM

hi,

2. I just want to the redlynx make something about that, if u guys discouraged this, how can thoses players keeping doing this and they arenīt being punish or warning.................if this is a big advantage and legal trick (by redlynx) all player diserved know how its done, don`t u agree?!

sorry i dind`t mean saturate the topic, but i didnt have a answer and a resolution for that discussion

Well, it's not RedLynx' problem if the abusers don't want to tell you how it is done.

rlmergeuser
02-21-2012, 10:48 PM

hi,

Well, it's not RedLynx' problem if the abusers don't want to tell you how it is done.

ok, itīs true, but redlynx should punish this abusers, the same way i was.............

rlmergeuser
02-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Thatīs it, enough !!!......... redlynx donīt make nothing.........look at "speedevil stadium", several players pass over grass and sand without lose speed .....................only remainder to us discover how itīs done, because constantly more and more players make it..............................but, who will tell us or where can we discover it ???!!!!! here is the question !!!!

rlmergeuser
03-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Bought the game a week ago and I found many cheaters on the LB!!
That sucks!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif
I took Military Balloons #3 But Im ranked #2

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8021/img0021s.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/img0021s.png/)

I would love to watch me on the top of the board!!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif
Is there any option to solve this? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif
Thanx.

PD: Great game!!

rlmergeuser
03-08-2012, 11:56 PM
and you REDLYNX , any declaration ?!! Iīm already waiting for a few days................................thx

rlmergeuser
03-19-2012, 01:57 PM
As i thought, EnzoCottini is still a cheater!

Yesterdays race:

http://youtu.be/0HUeN6sjm2k

Even though you already have been banned!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif
Stupid move!!

rlmergeuser
03-19-2012, 06:04 PM
As i thought, EnzoCottini is still a cheater!

Yesterdays race:

http://youtu.be/0HUeN6sjm2k

Even though you already have been banned!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif
Stupid move!!

and iīm in 4* place.........................i only make because i saw any players making it and took off me the first place, i donīt agree but...........................only redlynx could make something, if they considered legall pass over grass/sand/snow withuot lose speed ( what many many players making), we look for something to compensate this......................in my opinion they must ban all kind of cheats, including pass over grass without lose speed, what they allow, itīs unequal ban some cheats and not this: in any traks players gain about 4-5 seconds, how this isnīt a cheat ?! Redlinx where r you ??? Any declaration ??!!!

RetiredRonin
03-19-2012, 09:03 PM
BUSTED!

rlmergeuser
03-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Cheaters sucks!! Cheaters banned forever!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif
I notice that redlynx havenīt intention to fix the LB!! So... I decided dont play anymore drawrace....
Itīs a pitty.... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

RetiredRonin
03-20-2012, 04:43 PM
@EnzoCottini - Your question has been answered more than once, you just didn't like the answer you received.

Skipping half of a track by teleporting is a bit different than driving over some grass. What you are doing is a cheat and you have been told it is cheating. You were even banned once for it.

in my opinion they must ban all kind of cheats, including pass over grass without lose speed, what they allow, itīs unequal ban some cheats and not this: in any traks players gain about 4-5 seconds, how this isnīt a cheat ?!

I see in the above video that YOU cheated and scored 3 seconds ahead of the other players.

rlmergeuser
03-21-2012, 05:28 PM
@EnzoCottini - Your question has been answered more than once, you just didn't like the answer you received.

Skipping half of a track by teleporting is a bit different than driving over some grass. What you are doing is a cheat and you have been told it is cheating. You were even banned once for it.

in my opinion they must ban all kind of cheats, including pass over grass without lose speed, what they allow, itīs unequal ban some cheats and not this: in any traks players gain about 4-5 seconds, how this isnīt a cheat ?!

I see in the above video that YOU cheated and scored 3 seconds ahead of the other players.

ok, i only make because they took me off the fisrt place anyway i take only the 4* place, ..............., in clean laps without any triks nobody beats me, only any players pass over grass without lose speed, alias only DISCNDAVE, anyone else, and this is legal and i donīt know how its done, ok iīm so tired and upset...............i have two ipads and one iphone only to play this game...............iīm the dude who most divulge and spread this game in my country (Brazil), but enough, i donīt bag to unban me, i never more play or divulge this game, enough..........................byebye............ iīm look for others cars games............................ i wenttttttttttttt.................................t hx..............................Enzo Cottini

rlmergeuser
03-28-2012, 10:58 AM
another two cheaters:

Joerg271: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9lnH16X20
ixlr8faster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvBLV-grBc

couldn't be the last update required to play world league?

NonRedOrchid
03-28-2012, 11:01 AM

ok, i only make because they took me off the fisrt place anyway i take only the 4* place, ..............., in clean laps without any triks nobody beats me, only any players pass over grass without lose speed, alias only DISCNDAVE, anyone else, and this is legal and i donīt know how its done, ok iīm so tired and upset...............i have two ipads and one iphone only to play this game...............iīm the dude who most divulge and spread this game in my country (Brazil), but enough, i donīt bag to unban me, i never more play or divulge this game, enough..........................byebye............ iīm look for others cars games............................ i wenttttttttttttt.................................t hx..............................Enzo Cottini

You'll be sorely missed i'm sure.

RetiredRonin
03-28-2012, 01:26 PM
another two cheaters:

Joerg271: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9lnH16X20
ixlr8faster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvBLV-grBc

couldn't be the last update required to play world league?

We'll look into this, sir (*I think you are a "sir").

rlmergeuser
03-28-2012, 02:31 PM
We'll look into this, sir (*I think you are a "sir").
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif

RetiredRonin
03-28-2012, 02:43 PM
No shocked faces! I don't like making baseless assumptions. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
04-22-2012, 10:58 AM
i got one on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0rwCCLhYIo

i wasn't able to catch the others, but i made a screenshot (those times aren't possible without this cheat!):
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg214/scaled.php?server=214&filename=img0080ac.jpg&res=landing

btw: enzocottini is riding again? so if you get banned it's only a matter of time to play again http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_question.gif

rlmergeuser
05-04-2012, 12:53 PM
jozinoSVK is always passing thru the grass or sand without losing speed. Thats why he is constantly on top.
IMHO this can only be done using a cheat or modifying game settings somehow.

Is there a way to fix this?

rlmergeuser
05-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Recorded the cheater on video:
http://youtu.be/C_MwKOT0dqY

rlmergeuser
06-05-2012, 08:42 AM
i can't understand why redlynx doesn't do anything against those cheaters.
more and more, each day, each world league race http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/mad.gif

wouldn't it be a possibilty that we must use the latest version of DR2 to drive in world league (so there would be the anti-teleportation function)?

here are some cheaters (again) from the last world league races:

• Papalgar: http://youtu.be/5d8szFryDUs
• Jetsun Kabum: http://youtu.be/QS9tk1sko5o (2nd time captured on vid)
• ixlr8faster: http://youtu.be/8C0m48sjTjE (2nd time captured on vid)

rlmergeuser
07-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Salvidge is also passing through the grass or sand without losing speed.
But I can't record him, because our WL levels differ too much.
Can anyone record his cheat please?

rlmergeuser
09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi Folks.
By chance I had a look at this interesting discussion with a completely frustrated Enzo and several "cheater hunters".
When I started with DrawRace in March this year and entered the world league mode app. 2 weeks later I have been also
pretty much astonished about some players which were much faster than others.
It needed some time to get into direct competition with those guys. But instead of being frustrated I have taken this
situation as a new challenge, means I tried to find out the "tricks" of those players and I was really impresses how
those players found out the gaps (bugs) of the programs. It really needs some time to comprehend those tricks.
Now after I figured out most of those tricks http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif still donīt know how to pass sand or grass areas w/o speed loss) I take
it as "next level fun", e.g. to reach race times which are not deleted (in oval races below 11 sec racing time) but right enough to be
indicated (just some thousands of a second faster than the other "cheaters"). I understand that some of the other players are frustrated
about this situation, but when ever somebody finds a by-pass it is used of course. And we just doing what the game allows, without "hacking" or manipulation the program code.
Therefore keep relaxed and let us wait for the next release of DrawRace, perhaps without (?) gaps/bugs.

Best regards
to all
and compliment to the programmers (although itīs not yet perfect)

@ anchorman: hope this open words do not result into a ban, however if you use the chance of my "coming out."...my wife would appreciate it http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

rlmergeuser
10-17-2012, 05:29 PM
those cheats are annoying, i had to start doing them in order to be in the top times, because everyone was using them. as mgb_hso said, its curious how ppl put hours into it just to be in the top times of th day. i wish nobody was doing them, it would be the only way to see who really is the best in every circuit. what really annoys me are the guys who can pass thru grass or snow without losing any speed,that really destroys the fun of the game, as its not fair that some players can do that. those guys had to hak the game somehow, guys like vannous or jetsun_kabum are doing this every day. the other cheats are diferent, because everybody could do them if they find out the way and put the work on it. cheers