PDA

View Full Version : How to obtain the Fusion Beta?

GanajaD
03-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Question is the topic.

Please answer :)

Zurgery
03-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Very important question here ^

RetiredRonin
03-20-2014, 08:13 PM
Hey guys, we're still working on the forums right now, but we'll have answers to your questions available as soon as possible.

GanajaD
03-21-2014, 01:34 PM
Thanks shifty. (:

UbiJustin
03-21-2014, 08:25 PM
You can obtain a PC Beta by pre-ordering Trials Fusion on PC via Amazon, Gamestop, or other select online dealers.

Curratum
03-21-2014, 10:25 PM
So, in short, those digital retailers are Greenmangaming and Gamerstage, but NOT Steam, which will be your main source of PC sales?

Both of those retailers sell UPlay keys and not Steam keys. Can we expect to be able to preorder and play the beta on Steam before release or do we have to wait until April 24 to play through a Steam release?

DaveSCramer
03-21-2014, 11:00 PM
I preordered the the PC deluxe edition on Gamestop.com yesterday. Any estimate on when I'll receive the beta key via email?

UbiJustin
03-21-2014, 11:05 PM
So, in short, those digital retailers are Greenmangaming and Gamerstage, but NOT Steam, which will be your main source of PC sales?

Both of those retailers sell UPlay keys and not Steam keys. Can we expect to be able to preorder and play the beta on Steam before release or do we have to wait until April 24 to play through a Steam release?

There will be more details regarding the final list of retailers as we move closer to launch. Please keep an eye on the official channels for more information. Thanks!

I preordered the the PC deluxe edition on Gamestop.com yesterday. Any estimate on when I'll receive the beta key via email?

I would recommend contacting Gamestop support. Generally, you should receive the code within 24-48 hours. But Gamestop support is your best resource for resolving that.

Hairy Cabbage
03-24-2014, 01:14 AM
This might be a silly question, but do i have to preorder the pc version in order to get the beta key or do the other versions (xbox one in particular) come with a code also. Also, are they available in the UK?

RetiredRonin
03-24-2014, 02:21 AM
This might be a silly question, but do i have to preorder the pc version in order to get the beta key or do the other versions (xbox one in particular) come with a code also. Also, are they available in the UK?

The only Beta that has been announced is the PC beta. No other platforms have an available beta for Trials Fusion. Access to the PC beta comes with preorders for the PC version of Trials Fusion only, and only from select retailers. You can preorder Trials Fusion on PC in the UK and get access to the beta.

Euan
03-24-2014, 03:07 PM
Can I get the beta anywhere without actually paying for the game when I preorder :P

JoeRegular
03-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Can I get the beta anywhere without actually paying for the game when I preorder :P

THIS!

I'd love to try this beta but am already buying it on 360 and if we have no cross platform TC I'm probably going to buy a PS4 and a copy for that too. As a loyal RL customer it'd be appreciated to be given a chance to play this beta without having to pay for 3 copies of the game.

Curratum
03-25-2014, 08:53 AM
Just got Trials Fusion Deluxe on Steam. I installed the Closed Beta entry and the game can't start. I get an error message saying "Missing executable". I tried verifying the integrity of game cache files in Steam but I still get the error.

Please, make sure your products work as advertised!

Datapack directory is empty. Total Closed Beta download was under 250 mb. The only thing that downloaded is the supplementary software (DirectX, UPlay Installer, .NET framework, VC Redistributable).

RetiredRonin
03-25-2014, 02:44 PM
Datapack directory is empty. Total Closed Beta download was under 250 mb. The only thing that downloaded is the supplementary software (DirectX, UPlay Installer, .NET framework, VC Redistributable).

We are investigating this situation and will update as soon as we have more information.

UbiJustin
03-25-2014, 07:37 PM
Just got Trials Fusion Deluxe on Steam. I installed the Closed Beta entry and the game can't start. I get an error message saying "Missing executable". I tried verifying the integrity of game cache files in Steam but I still get the error.

Please, make sure your products work as advertised!

This should be fixed as of this morning. Try re-downloading the Beta. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.