PDA

View Full Version : My Daily Run track is incorrect - Day 199 Sekhmose

rlmergeuser
12-22-2011, 09:47 PM
I am playing on an iPad and it appears that the track that was downloaded for Day 199 is incorrect in my game. I have several friends who play and are apparently running the correct track and times are being uploaded to the leaderboard, however the track I have for the Daily Run today is completely different. It also isn't recording my times to the high scores (thankfully since this seems to be a much longer track than today's run). I've tried restarting the iPad and reloading the game but it still comes up to the incorrect track. Does anyone know what I can do about this? I'd really like to not have to lose a day out of the Daily Run competition.

Thanks!

rlmergeuser
12-23-2011, 09:12 AM
I really have no idea other than suggesting a re-install of the app or checking your time/date on your iPad

xXDonReneXx
12-23-2011, 09:20 AM
I really have no idea other than suggesting a re-install of the app or checking your time/date on your iPad
Wait, you think I get tomorrows run today if Im changing the date on my iDevice?! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

rlmergeuser
12-23-2011, 09:24 AM
yah.. it works a treat... day 1000 is awesome.