PDA

View Full Version : Free MotoHeroz Demo Now on WiiWare

jenkki
12-08-2011, 03:12 PM
If you've been hankering for a chance to try MotoHeroz, our critically acclaimed WiiWare game, we suggest you fire up your Wii later today and grab the free demo!

That's right, the long-awaited demo to our platform racer will be released by Nintendo of America to the North American WiiWare service later today. The demo features ten levels of the single player game and two multiplayer Party Rally tracks, just a taste of the complete game experience, which also includes a full single player story adventure, tons more Party Rally tracks, plus the online mode featuring daily competitions.

Sorry, those of you in Europe will need to wait until Thursday, December 22 to check out the demo.

rlmergeuser
12-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Sadly I don't have a Wii, but would totally buy an iOS version. Please consider it! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

rlmergeuser
12-10-2011, 08:09 PM
i downloaded the game before quite good i played it for a half hour then i let my bro go on it as its his wii but yeh nice game you have done might check it out later when he is in bed