PDA

View Full Version : Controls not analog

rlmergeuser
11-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey guys.

So I bought this game on Steam, because I liked Trials HD. Now I can't complete any level, it's impossible.
I want to play with a XBOX 360 Pad, but not one of the controls is analog. Not the accelerate, nor lean forward/backward.
I can't even drive on horizontal ground because the bike "hips" forward and backward all the time if I only touch the analog stick.

Don't I see an option to make this game playable? Or where can I change the controls to be analog, not digital?
Help please, I'm really starting to hate that game.

rlmergeuser
11-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Most people that will visit here are Trials2 players, so i advise you ask this in the Trials HD section (even though that seems strange) there are many more players there, and several of them play trials2 with xbox controls. Thats my advice.

rlmergeuser
11-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Damn, sorry, forgot the "Trials 2". Playing Trials 2, not Trials HD.

Dosto707
11-24-2011, 10:48 PM
There's no way to change the controls to analog, sorry. You just got to adapt.
Analog controls are in no way necessary anyways. You just gotta keep tapping the leaning button in steep hills, and and..stuff like that.
Never played Trials 2 with a game pad myself, but i bet you're better off learning to play with the digital pad than using the analog stick for leaning anyway.
Even in Trials HD, many of the top players use digital pad instead of the analog stick.
And you're probably even more better off learning to use the keyboard. Never heard of anyone doing very good with a controller in that game. It's designed to be played with a keyboard.