PDA

View Full Version : Connection Errors

rlmergeuser
11-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Have you had any connection errors while playing online? Iīve had quite often which is especially annoying if you get a good time, it just wonīt save it throws you out. Not that it happened every day Iīve played but too often anyways. I donīt know if it has anything to do with Nintendoīs servers or is because of my houseīs internet connection. Itīs worth noting my cousin has had lots of connection errors while playing online games on Wii and almost none on Playstation 3.

rlmergeuser
11-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Yea. I have missed out on a few one time races because of connection errors. I lose connection a couple of times every other day or so. It gets annoying, I just make sure I am not doing a one time race if I am having issues.

rlmergeuser
11-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I have also been suffering this. Happens almost daily. The connection might be ok when you start the race, enter few tries, but eventually, when submitting the result, the connection fails. Very annoying.

Because of the connection problems and limited variation in the online challenge level set, I have actually moved to another games (Zelda, MW3).