PDA

View Full Version : Delete thread..

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 09:02 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA, i must have missed the part where Lestropie made most people on this forum hate him XD

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6671">viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6671</a><!-- l -->

The point of this forum was actually to bait you Starfire, i dont like anything about you,

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6662">viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6662</a><!-- l -->

HAHAHAHA, Starfire officially has as many friends on here as in real life

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6534">viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6534</a><!-- l -->

Oski
11-15-2011, 09:20 AM
There's a report button there so you don't have to make these threads.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 09:20 AM
I sent the reports.

Jarr3tt88
11-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Dude you're really ****ing annoying. Quit trying to be a mod and telling them who to give warns to, grow up.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm within my rights to make this thread. I'm not breaching any rules. You breached a rule for swearing.

RetiredRonin
11-15-2011, 01:28 PM
This thread is in a grey area. It's just to flame HM for flaming you. If you reported the posts then this isn't needed at all, someone will view the reports. We don't disclose warnings, or the outcome of reported posts, to other board members so you'll never know if he got one unless he posts about it.

Then it's fair game.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Look, to be clear, I want to expose people for what they do. It's up to the people to interpret what I show them.

If I wanted private chat, I wouldn't have Joined this forum.

Willyums
11-15-2011, 01:35 PM
this is getting pathetic.

surely im not the only one who can see there needs to be a difference between breaking forum rules and just taking the piss with how much pointless **** is put on the forum.
this place has already lost a lot of people through time or annoyance but if it carries on like this they wont be coming back for evo or any other game and it will just get worse.

people need to have some common sense, maturity and try and just stop trying to get back at other people for something they posted on the internet.

go on give me a warning http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 01:37 PM
I was upset by these remarks, Just like I was upset when Chicago repeatedly said I was useless and told me to die.

I don't let these things fade away without first giving the people the exposure they warrant.

Jarr3tt88
11-15-2011, 01:38 PM
You breached a rule for swearing.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please show me in my post where there is swearing? PRETTY SURE ITS CENSORED. Good job though!

If you don't like what people post, foe them. Report their posts. Quit !"# about it.

I was upset by these remarks, Just like I was upset when Chicago repeatedly said I was useless and told me to die.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! You get upset by what people say on the internet? awwwww how SAD! Pathetic man. I could give two ****s who told me to die on the internet.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 01:41 PM
This is Just like in the Chicago thread. I expose the attack on me and get run over by the people.

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif

Jarr3tt88
11-15-2011, 01:42 PM
This is Just like in the Chicago thread. I expose the attack on me and get run over by the people.

If you're being "attacked" and don't like it, FOE THEM. Its pretty simple concept really.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 01:43 PM

If you don't wanna get run over, look both ways before you cross the street. (metaphor, not a joke)

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 01:47 PM
To be honest, I get a kick out of being insulted - a rush. But I DO NOT give people free license to insult me. You insult me severely, you get exposed. Maybe I should have merged this thread with the Chicago thread. I'll merge such topics in the future. Because a warning from the mods is not a punishment at all.

Jarr3tt88
11-15-2011, 01:49 PM
To be honest, I get a kick out of being insulted - a rush.

Quoted. You bring it on yourself.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 01:50 PM
But I DO NOT give people free license to insult me.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 02:26 PM
I see a hippo, and her name is Crissy. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

RetiredRonin
11-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Maybe not, but insulting them back leaves me in a dilemma, add to that the fact that you are essentially "attacking" him with a thread about how he needs a warning.

Do I do what you want, and give just HKM a warning, which wouldn't be fair because of your response later in the same thread, or do I issue you both warnings?

His statement (to me) seemed sarcastic because of your hijacking of his thread with BFTP and HTH off-topic nonsense.

As such, I'll let you decide. Do you want both of you to receive a Warning that doesn't amount to anything (when I give a 3rd warning I issue a 24hr ban), or do you want to drop this issue.

About Jar's posts: I read "Dude you're really !"# annoying." as "Dude, you're really damn annoying.", which doesn't break any rules. (PG-13)

His second post, "Quit !"# about it." I can only read as "Quit *****ing about it." is also acceptable.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 02:35 PM
You're the moderator.

While you're at it, will you get rid of Jarret's signature. He didn't quote the two sentences. The two sentences go together.

Jarr3tt88
11-15-2011, 02:54 PM
You're the moderator.

While you're at it, will you get rid of Jarret's signature. He didn't quote the two sentences. The two sentences go together.

Why should I be censored for something YOU said. Don't say things if you don't want them to be used against you....

I'm not slandering, Its not a lie. YOU SAID IT.

btw how old are you man? You take the internet WAY too seriously LOL Thank you for some morning entertainment.

FYI Shifty, I already foed him, so anything outside of this thread I won't address starfire.

rlmergeuser
11-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I think starfires picture of a humans head burning offensive.. many people have died in fires, and I'm sure they will not need reminding.... highly offended on this PG 13 internet site ... pls issue a warning as I do not want the kids to see such horror

Jarr3tt88
11-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Starfire999's name is offensive. He is indicating stars burn and die. Dying is not cool, I love stars! Also 999 is 666 upside down which means the devil. The devil is evil and hes promoting demonic things. Please give him a warning.

Chicago__AJ
11-15-2011, 03:10 PM
You think you'd get the hint by now. Although, it's not a subtle hint anymore. More like a shotgun blast to the face, nevertheless, you still just can't quite grasp that no one likes you.

But go on, tell me I'm foed again. Constantly barraging the forums with your useless garbage isn't going to make people hate you less.

Still wondering why you're 'getting run over'?

But I DO NOT give people free license to insult me.

Whether you like it or not, you gave out that 'license' when you logged on to the internet.

rlmergeuser
11-16-2011, 02:40 AM
I stand by my view. I had a suspicion that he wouldn't get a warning. If I was a teacher with free rein, and there was bullying in my classroom, I would *edited*, and send his or her *edited* to the parents.

johnsalis
11-16-2011, 03:27 AM
http://www.northern.lancs.sch.uk/Jpegs/PHSE/cyberbullying.jpg

rlmergeuser
11-16-2011, 03:31 AM
And then the friends will kick me in the arse. I lost two people from my friends list because of this thread. Kind of reminds me of how my parents would shout at me if I'd express a problem...

rlmergeuser
11-16-2011, 03:41 AM
Probly cuz you "express" in all the wrong ways. Where's the starfire from last week?

jook13
11-16-2011, 03:49 AM
You seem to act like everyone else is ganging up on you.

Its because of threads like this. You say things like its your "right" and you are not "breaking any rules".

Whatever, keep it up. Its obviously working out great for ya.

rlmergeuser
11-16-2011, 03:59 AM
Passivism is not for me. Passivism is for debt-strapped societies.

jook13
11-16-2011, 04:01 AM
Like I said, it seems to be working out great for you.

Jarr3tt88
11-16-2011, 04:40 AM
I don't think this thread should be deleted, its awesome.

Starfire, just admit it, you're an attention *****.

rlmergeuser
11-16-2011, 04:56 AM
I don't understand why you are talking to me. If you foed me, what's the point?

RetiredRonin
11-16-2011, 01:09 PM
While you're at it, will you get rid of Jarret's signature?

Only the user and board Admin have the power to change that, I do not.