PDA

View Full Version : Online challenge levels - some variation needed.

rlmergeuser
10-25-2011, 01:13 PM
First of all, I totally love the MotoHeroz, such a great game.

However, it seems that only few of the possible levels in the game are (currently) used in the online league. I could use a bit more variation. Some stages are repeated almost daily (Ski jump, To The Village, etc).

Any other players with the same feelings?

Greetings to all Finns and RedLynx. I'm writing this message just a few hundreds meters from your Pasila office since I work nearby.

Love,
KGB (FIN) - in the top 30 at the world wide league

rlmergeuser
10-25-2011, 04:03 PM
I´d like to see more online levels too, Story Mode has so many great levels to choose from. Also I just noticed that there´s no Ski Jump level in Story Mode, maybe they could make more online exclusive levels.

Luffymcduck (FIN) in the top 10 of world wide league http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

rlmergeuser
10-25-2011, 10:57 PM
One of the big reasons I stopped playing. Well, that and Dark Souls http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

rlmergeuser
11-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Could someone (jenkki?) at RedLynx comment on the "issue"? Is it possible to change the online challenge level set on the server side?

I'm quite sure that many top-50 players are bored with the same few levels repeated over and over...

rlmergeuser
11-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Could someone (jenkki?) at RedLynx comment on the "issue"? Is it possible to change the online challenge level set on the server side?

I'm quite sure that many top-50 players are bored with the same few levels repeated over and over...
Yeah, after 200 online races they´re getting bit repetive. I´ll be playing Zelda SS and Mario 3D next week though so it´s not that bad.

rlmergeuser
11-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Gotta agree with you guys. I have over 200 races in and they are getting old. Its still fun but would def be nice to get some new races with new strategies in there. Hopefully the devs are working on this.