PDA

View Full Version : World League does not refresh

rlmergeuser
09-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Hey there.
I've been playing DR2 since two weeks now. Everything worked fine, but now the World League doesn't refresh. That means I've completed the four tracks. Now all 4 tracks are over and since 24hours the status is 0:00 Time Left. I can see teh results but I don't get new challenges. I restartet the app several times, but nothing changes http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

Can anyone help me?
Greets Franksen

rlmergeuser
09-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Little Update: Same problem with Friend Challenges now... They just end, but don't disappear...

rlmergeuser
03-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Hi all! I dont see new tracks in WL anymore. Three out of four tracks disappeared already, and there are blank epmty spots. Fourth track disappeares soon too, and I won't see new tracks. Did it happen to anyone else?

rlmergeuser
03-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Hi all! I dont see new tracks in WL anymore. Three out of four tracks disappeared already, and there are blank epmty spots. Fourth track disappeares soon too, and I won't see new tracks. Did it happen to anyone else?

me too.....................

rlmergeuser
03-29-2012, 02:05 PM
The problem was only partially solved. Few hours ago 4 tracks appeared.
But now, as the deadline passed, 1 track disappeared again. Now I can only see 3 tracks...