PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have problems with no sounds?

rlmergeuser
09-16-2011, 02:26 AM
Firstly i'd like to say I've been waiting for this game and i haven't been disappointed, Awesomeness extreme!

But, I do have one complaint and a couple of questions...

Why doesn't sound work anymore after the last ipad update? Can this be fixed? I've checked forums and have done all the things people suggest I even did a full factory reset and put everything back on but alas no....

which brings me to my complaint...

On the red lynx forum it's suggested to remove and resynch the app. I played this game intensively for a week and now all of my high scores and medals are gone AND it didn't fix the sound problem, no warning either...so now i can't play with my friends anymore until i unlock the game with medals, but who wants to play a game with no sound?

Please Redlynx help me, you are my only hope....

rlmergeuser
09-16-2011, 02:34 AM
Sorry to double post but i just tried this all over again and still nothing, might i add that I can't adjust volume anymore in game either, the indicator for volume doesn't even turn up on screen...the default one i'm talking about.

I think this is a bug with the latest update for ipad 2.

HELP PLEASE!

rlmergeuser
10-17-2011, 12:47 AM
Just in the Ipad... Iphone never had this issue...

rlmergeuser
10-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Yep I've had this too. Music but no sound effects of car engine, tyre screech etc. restarting my iPad sorted it. The last time it happened I opened another game app on my ipad then went back to Drawrace2 and the sound effects had returned http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_question.gif

rlmergeuser
11-30-2011, 04:12 AM
I am having the same problems with the sound.

on first load, I get music and sound.
if I close the app and re-open it, I get the music, but no sound.
The solution is to close the app by double pressing the home button and then closing draw race 2. Then re-open the game.
using iPhone 4s latest version.