PDA

View Full Version : How did I play these multiplayer races?

rlmergeuser
09-07-2011, 12:37 PM
I got DrawRacer yesterday and started looking around the front screen working out what each "mode" did.

I am 99% sure I pressed "Friend Challenge" and got a list of races.. Which I joined. And played.. Against complete strangers.

After this I went off and created my Crystal account and came back and now under "Friends Challenge" I can only create a gave with friends.. But since I don't know anyone with an iPad, this is useless for me.

I have since found that "World League" is where its at when it comes to racing against randoms.. But this is NOT what I played.. The formate was completely different... I am as sure as I can be that I went into "Friends Challenge" and chose a race.. I have looked everywhere and can't find this feature.. So what am I missing?

Jon

RetiredRonin
09-07-2011, 12:53 PM
There's a topic on the forums that lists Crystal and Gamecenter user names so that you can compete.

I also received a few challenges from seemingly random people before creating my Crystal account.

You can always add me on GC and Crystal.

Username is ShiftySamurai on both.

rlmergeuser
09-07-2011, 03:06 PM
There's a topic on the forums that lists Crystal and Gamecenter user names so that you can compete.

I also received a few challenges from seemingly random people before creating my Crystal account.

You can always add me on GC and Crystal.

Username is ShiftySamurai on both.

I understand that I can add people to my GameCenter and play them, I was just intreagued why I THOUGHT then when I first tried "Friends", I had a list of games with strangers...

Jon

RetiredRonin
09-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Yup. I have a few trophies in that section against people I have never heard of before.