PDA

View Full Version : Drawrace 2 does not sync the game progress

rlmergeuser
09-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Hello,

today I bought Drawrace 2 and Drawrace 2 HD for my iPhone and iPad. I noticed, that both games do not sync their progress, which means, that I have to play the game two times and that I cannot race against my best times, because the different devices used different save games. I also tried to use the iPhone app on the iPad, but there seems to be no sync at all, even between two instances of the same app. This really is a bummer, regarding that Plus+ and other services offer a save game sync for years http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif.

Are there any plans to implement a sync, maybe using Dropbox or iCloud or with not only writing to but also reading the progress from Crystal/Game Center?

Bye,
Oliver

jenkki
09-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi Lakeshore, we're aware that this is a feature desired by some users, but it's a complex one to implement in our game because of the precise nature of the timing in the races, and so other features and additions will likely come before we consider to address this one.

rlmergeuser
09-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi Lakeshore, we're aware that this is a feature desired by some users, but it's a complex one to implement in our game because of the precise nature of the timing in the races, and so other features and additions will likely come before we consider to address this one.

could you please at lest write where exactly are saved "save games" in android device? I could copy the file from one device to another. It's not very comfortable, but would let me to continue my progress from one device to another.