PDA

View Full Version : Game freeze

rlmergeuser
07-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Another problem. When I try to play track "Rock Bottom", the game (not always but usually) freezes and I have to start task manager and close it manually. Other tracks work fine but Rock Bottom always freezes. Any ideas how to fix this?

rlmergeuser
07-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Another problem. When I try to play track "Rock Bottom", the game (not always but usually) freezes and I have to start task manager and close it manually. Other tracks work fine but Rock Bottom always freezes. Any ideas how to fix this?

its never happened to me. Sometimes a track will have more lighting, or particles then another. and taking more time to load because of the graphic cards abilities. so maybe try lowering the graphics when you play that track.

rlmergeuser
07-31-2011, 07:58 PM

its never happened to me. Sometimes a track will have more lighting, or particles then another. and taking more time to load because of the graphic cards abilities. so maybe try lowering the graphics when you play that track.

Yeah but that's the problem. My computer is pretty slow and that's why I'm always playing it on the lowest graphic setting, so that's not it. And it's only on Rock Bottom, every other track plays perfectly fine.

rlmergeuser
08-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Hello again,

Try updating your graphic card drivers, you should be able to find them at the manufacturers website.
If that doesn't help, please try reinstalling the game as there might be a corrupt file causing the crash.