PDA

View Full Version : Monster Trucks Nitro 2 Nominated - Best Handheld Game

jenkki
04-20-2011, 04:09 PM
RedLynx's car-crushin' best-seller,' Monster Trucks Nitro 2, has been nominated (http://nordicgame.com/?id=31) for Best Handheld Game by the Nordic Game Conference. Congrats, MTN2 team!

RetiredRonin
04-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Congrats on the nomination guys!

I have a question about the requirements for the award though. Do the games have to be handheld games only, or can they be ports of existing games?

Either way, I'll admit that I really enjoy a good bout of car crushing, flying through the air, nitro boosting insanity almost as much as I enjoy Trials 2 and HD. Too bad my iPhone's battery has the life of a fruit fly.

Is there any chance of the iOS games (or future games) coming out for Android? As I see it as a great market with some of the newer Androids packing more hardware power than current generation (4) iPhones.

Sorry if I highjacked the topic, but it's related in a round about fashion.

Edit: Shadow Cities looks good, some tough competition there. Not a fan of the Spin game or RTS on an iPhone though. The other game videos gave my phone errors.

Still gotta stand behind my favorite "small" developers though. Redlynx for the win! You hear me Nordic Game Awards!?