PDA

View Full Version : 10+ High Quality tracks to share

rlmergeuser
03-21-2011, 08:46 AM
Greetings, all...
I'm a video game artist/designer with an unnatural obsession for Trials HD. I've been making custom tracks for awhile, but haven't posted because I can't seem to get around to making videos. Add to that, I don't have much forum-hangin' time.

I have 10 high quality tracks shared right now (& would have more if I could figure out how). I'd be SUPER interested in making LIVE friends with some of the amazing LD's out there who's friends capacity is full (xWar Lordx this is a shout out to you fersher).

A bit about my tracks:
A lot of love has gone into their creation. All of them super polished, so you'll have nice stuff to look at while you're getting beat up. I try to design my tracks so everyone can play them, but there's enough hard stuff to keep the pros from getting bored...often this means multiple paths. I'd gague my tracks @ medium/hard, usually speedy, & a lot of fun. I try to make my tracks unique, so hopefully you'll find stuff you haven't seen before occasionally. The tracks are well playtested by 3 regular players. There are a few bugs here & there, but on the whole they're clean.

Anyone interested in sharing tracks?

gamertag: floydkahue

QcChopper
03-21-2011, 10:53 AM
You posted in the wrong forum section, this is about the free PC game Trials Legends.

There is a category reserved for Trials HD and a sub-category for custom tracks, you'll have much better luck there.

BTW I'll send you a FR in a minute.

rlmergeuser
03-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up, & thanks for your tracks!

rlmergeuser
04-10-2011, 11:47 PM
I'd love to try our tracks out.

GT: Lost Dog

I'll send you a request shortly.

I've never played any custom tracks before so I'm looking forward to it.