PDA

View Full Version : xbox elite

rlmergeuser
09-14-2010, 06:52 AM
How many different colors does the Xbox 360 Elite come in? I bought an xbox elite thinking it was going to black, to me it looks like a dark grey. Anyways I thought I would ask how many different colors are available? It does not necessarily have to be elite, but I think thats all they make different color consoles with, right?

FatShady Live
09-14-2010, 01:07 PM
How many different colors does the Xbox 360 Elite come in? I bought an xbox elite thinking it was going to black, to me it looks like a dark grey. Anyways I thought I would ask how many different colors are available? It does not necessarily have to be elite, but I think thats all they make different color consoles with, right?

Prob more of a general/off topic thread, but.....

The elite came in black as you pointed out. I know of white ones that were sold as special 250gb bundles, there was the green halo one, the modern warfare2 one that was black/grey with graphics on it.

Not sure of a grey one if you are talking about Elites, but the new 360s 4gb model is matte grey I think???

That is my 2c.

Euan
09-14-2010, 03:37 PM
There are red ones too and i think there is a forza one

rlmergeuser
09-14-2010, 09:40 PM
red one is the resident evil one

FatShady Live
09-15-2010, 05:33 AM
There are red ones too and i think there is a forza one

there was a Forza bundle but this was white Im pretty sure (250gb. FFXIII was the same)