PDA

View Full Version : GT: Master Cheekz : looking for cool tracks/ideas

rlmergeuser
08-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Would love to find some more friends who create tracks and wanna have good sporting competition. I'm ok with a beating so long as you arent a jerk about it. Been playing for a minute and love the game. However, I'm not the type who has hours and hours to dedicate to creating off the hook tracks. I have been working on a few which are marginal at best. The best quality would be that they are good for any skill level with different lines for higher degrees of challenge. I'm just plain bored with the tracks I downloaded thru XBL and get aggrivated with the insane ones they have. I just wanna have fun without spending hours perfecting some little hop to get on with the track. I have watched several real world trials comps and they are insane. If you have never seen them live do your self a favor and check one out you will be amazed to say the least. So if there are any people out there with out egos !! (no "microphone-madmen" please) and just wanna share their creations hit me up my GT is Master Cheekz. If anything if you are that great, I will tell you so and get on with the racing.

rlmergeuser
08-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Would love to find some more friends who create tracks and wanna have good sporting competition. I'm ok with a beating so long as you arent a jerk about it. Been playing for a minute and love the game. However, I'm not the type who has hours and hours to dedicate to creating off the hook tracks. I have been working on a few which are marginal at best. The best quality would be that they are good for any skill level with different lines for higher degrees of challenge. I'm just plain bored with the tracks I downloaded thru XBL and get aggrivated with the insane ones they have. I just wanna have fun without spending hours perfecting some little hop to get on with the track. I have watched several real world trials comps and they are insane. If you have never seen them live do your self a favor and check one out you will be amazed to say the least. So if there are any people out there with out egos !! (no "microphone-madmen" please) and just wanna share their creations hit me up my GT is Master Cheekz. If anything if you are that great, I will tell you so and get on with the racing.

You can send me a FR but don't expect awesome times I still don't have a platinum, which sucks, but i have 10 maps so far they range from really easy to quite a challenge