PDA

View Full Version : What can break?

lespritdelescal
03-06-2010, 02:21 AM
I know that explosives can break, and I know that thin planks can break.. What else breaks?

I find that wooden boxes only break properly if the bike hits them, or an explosion breaks them. If you use a trigger, they don't always break properly.

rlmergeuser
03-06-2010, 04:28 AM
small wooden palets break too, im not sure what else haha

jook13
03-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Glass. I know nobody would have guessed that one. Do the barrels crush or break? I havnt tried that one.

rlmergeuser
03-06-2010, 10:47 AM
small barrels get squished and their lid comes off when a rider hits them, the large barrels dont. Plywood shatters into loads of tiny pieces (get stuck in riders bike quite often and you!)

lespritdelescal
03-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Glass. I know nobody would have guessed that one.
Wow. I've been enlightened. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif

rlmergeuser
03-06-2010, 12:39 PM
i've had the long, normal plank break when i was making a simple rig to hold the bike in place.

also, just about any glued object will break if you turn its physics on with a trigger, or if you drop about 10 of those 2k weights on them (although is more of a crazy shake across the whole screen than an actual break)

rlmergeuser
08-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Bump: I can never find this thread when I need it.

To summarize:

glass
explosives
wood planks
plywood
small wood platform/palet
woodbox
big wooden box
Edit: barrels--I forgot this one, thanks sebbbi.

Am I missing anything?

sebastianaalton
09-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Am I missing anything?
You can also break the barrels with a trigger. It gets squished and the lid flies off.