PDA

View Full Version : Oleg Sugestion for dedicated server

Aztek_Eagle
03-13-2004, 09:29 AM
I was just playing in one of the dedicate server, and i just got tired of been always atacked by 3 or 4 lufwafe guys each time, fighter out numbered 2 to 1, this server are supoust to have the teams even, but there is not always a host present, the most lame situation i have seen in 20 blues and 5 red, there has to be a way for the dedicate server to keep the teams even like many other games do, you shuld have an option that when teams are uneven for more than 2 players, new player joining the server shuld be not allowed to go blue for example, instead they have to join red to even the teams, and when there is a space abaliable on blue team, well if they want to they can change , if trhey dont like it they can leave but not make the teams even worst, hope u take this into consideratioon, yea reds fly crap planes.... do u think we all who are flying the i16s and i15s vs faster and more powerfull fighters wanna do it?

but if you do this option the host has to be up to the host to set the max numbers of players that can be uneven... dont know if u already did this, because i dont use the dedicate server to host, but igf u did, it doesnt work.

Aztek_Eagle
03-13-2004, 09:29 AM
I was just playing in one of the dedicate server, and i just got tired of been always atacked by 3 or 4 lufwafe guys each time, fighter out numbered 2 to 1, this server are supoust to have the teams even, but there is not always a host present, the most lame situation i have seen in 20 blues and 5 red, there has to be a way for the dedicate server to keep the teams even like many other games do, you shuld have an option that when teams are uneven for more than 2 players, new player joining the server shuld be not allowed to go blue for example, instead they have to join red to even the teams, and when there is a space abaliable on blue team, well if they want to they can change , if trhey dont like it they can leave but not make the teams even worst, hope u take this into consideratioon, yea reds fly crap planes.... do u think we all who are flying the i16s and i15s vs faster and more powerfull fighters wanna do it?

but if you do this option the host has to be up to the host to set the max numbers of players that can be uneven... dont know if u already did this, because i dont use the dedicate server to host, but igf u did, it doesnt work.

Zen--
03-13-2004, 04:56 PM
For dedicated server hosts, this would be a nice option. Many other games do have this kind of feature and it would be nice to see it implemented in AEP.

-Zen-

xTHRUDx
03-13-2004, 08:31 PM
one work around is to set spawn limits at the bases (this can be done in the FMB). that way there would be no more spawn slots open for another player on that team. by doing this, it can limit the amount of players on a given side. you still may run into some unevenness, 5 vs 1, etc. but when the server is full, the teams would be even.