PDA

View Full Version : Koorb777 Tracks! UPDATE (Fun Distance Game!)

rlmergeuser
12-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Death Race4: This was made with a couple of features from the new pack, it started out as mainly just a mess around sandbox type track to do some tests with and see what would happen. In the end it came out as a funny little distance game, with crazy car controlling which is different everytime and always fun to watch. (There is also an original copy of this that i put up: Death Race, this one is harder and was mostly just a test)

Skill/Puzzle - This is the first and only track i've made so far, it's not very glamorous but this track took me days to make, so do not think straight off that it'll be bad. So for anyone who wants to give it a go, it's an extream skill/puzzle level, so just drop me a friend request if your intrested.

Merl-1 - This is a track made by my brother on his first ever day playing the game and it's actually surprisingly better than you might think, so it's worth a look if you've already added me. It includes nicely timed rigs and jumps, and it's all pretty well presented.

GT: Koorb777

Also to let you know, i'll be putting all my tracks on the trials leaderboards for anyone who wants to rank them selfs up there as the best!

QcChopper
12-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Sounds good enough for me, going to send a FR your way.

rlmergeuser
12-08-2009, 02:39 AM
it's not very glamorous but this track took me days to make, so do not think straight off that it'll be bad.

pretty much all my tracks took me days to make, cause i would end up thinking of something else and making it, then when i'm making it i'll end up coming up with another idea, and then comes the never ending cycle of a never ending track...sometimes it's hard to say, "ok i'm done, it's finished".

QcChopper
12-08-2009, 03:02 AM
There are some very interesting puzzles in there, unfortunately I got stuck at the big bombs, couldn't get past the second one because something screwed up everytime, I am not sure if I was doing the right thing..

rlmergeuser
12-08-2009, 03:39 AM
hmmm, the bomb part is quite tricky, i mean one thing i've definitely noticed is that after the first one blows up something behind the rider seems to explode, maybe some sort of glitch for it is very strange. but i've never seen anything to go wrong with the second one, but i'll give it a good look when i can.

just to let know though there is another route, i'm sure you know where i mean, the other way is my favourite of course, for the bombs can be quite frustrating after a while.

in time though i'll make sure i polish everything up in it to make it run smoothly! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

rlmergeuser
01-11-2010, 02:24 AM
*UPDATE*