PDA

View Full Version : Product want load due to a Graphic issue :(

rlmergeuser
11-28-2009, 05:45 PM
Ok so today i got boerd due to the terrible weather we've been having,and thought i would buy this game because it looked like a laugh and i hadsomemoney lef tin my
Paypal account. Now i downloaded this program and it came up with this pop up (You've most definetly heard all of this before from "newbs" like my self):

"Your graphics adapter is missing critical features needed by this product to run. DirectX 9 compatible adapters with pixel shader 2.0 support is required by this product. You need atleast Intel GMA 900, Nividia Geforce FX or ATI Raedeon 9500 to run this product."

My Graphics Card is SiS Mirage Graphics, do i need a better graphics card tha this for me to run this program?.

My system is:

Microsoft Xp
Home Edition
Version 2002
Ei-system
Intel(R) Celron(R)M
Procesor 1.60GHz
480Mb Ram http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif

It's a real shame i have paid $9.99 for this game that i would love to play, yet can't =/.

I appologise if i have posted this in the wrong section of these forum's, but if a Moderator/Administrator or a user who could solve my isuue it's much appreciated!.

rlmergeuser
11-29-2009, 02:39 PM
"You need at least Intel GMA 900, Nividia Geforce FX or ATI Raedeon 9500 to run this product."I would say this answers your question itself....

AnttiKi
11-30-2009, 08:45 AM
Yes, you do need a better graphics card.

If you are not willing to do that, feel free to send a message containing your order details to trials2-support@redlynx.com and request a refund.

rlmergeuser
11-30-2009, 12:46 PM
AnttiKi[/COLOR];0]Yes, you do need a better graphics card.And Im not really sure if that alone would solve it. You don't have much in the way of processing power or RAM either. But at least get a new card...good luck!