PDA

View Full Version : Topassassin12 Tracks

rlmergeuser
10-27-2009, 09:32 PM
I have created several tracks over the course of the past few months. I've been working with difficulties as well as the use of triggers. The one I am pretty much done with is Up & Down. Hit me up so I can see how others might like it. I also have a Hauler and Top Dog which is rather long.

Hope you guys enjoy them. I try to put the difficulty around Medium. Let me know if it's too hard to be labeled Medium.

GT: Topassassin12

rlmergeuser
10-28-2009, 12:09 AM
nice tracks... i like "up and down" the best. Fun track but def needs an extra checkpoint near the beginning somewhere (after the tire bridge maybe?)

keep it up man, looking forward to some more tracks in the future.

rlmergeuser
10-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey thanks man. That was actually my third track. The other two were the first I ever did. I love your A.M. Wood track.

If you don't mind sharing how do you get the ramps drop away like that. Also did you ever try hinging some of them so they swing down instead of falling? I've tried to do that but apparently I am ******ed and have yet to figure out the combination to make them hang there until you pass and then trigger it to swing away but not fall.

I also LOVE the look of the rooftop track. I can tell you put some serious time/effort/love into that track.

rlmergeuser
10-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Thanks!... For the dropping or falling ramps i made sure that they were "free" (not inside of another piece). Then i used a trigger to set physics to the object. Then just place the trigger somewhere where you will run into it to make the ramp or whatever drop.

HAHA yeah i wish i could make the hinges work but for some reason every time i try they get all messed up.. i still need to mess with that stuff more.

rlmergeuser
11-03-2009, 02:13 PM
BTW I finally got the hinge working and it works great. I am working on another track that implements hinges in several locations.