PDA

View Full Version : i try again...(sure that You don't answer)

rlmergeuser
10-09-2009, 11:45 AM
if i change my iphone 3g with another iphone 3gs, can i transfer with itunes backup all my records?

if i make a recovery of my iphone and i install again drawnrace game i find my records or these are all deleted?

rlmergeuser
10-09-2009, 04:56 PM
If the records are stored along with other peoples on an online database then you may have them still when you reinstall. I am not 100% sure as I don't no much of they game, just trying to help. Usually if a games records are not just stored on the phone they are stored somewhere else safe....good luck

rlmergeuser
10-10-2009, 11:42 AM
thanks but the other games lost the saves if i change the iphone.

there is somebody of redlinx here, in this forum, in this site?

rlmergeuser
10-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Well I found this, hope it helps (http://www.fluther.com/disc/50182/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-iphone-game-saves/). If not, you should try a PM to a DEV if you haven't already

rlmergeuser
11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Records are stored in server side database, so they are not lost when changing phone / uninstalling app. People can still race against your times, and you can be seen on the list.

Scores are per device. If you have two iPhones, you will have two separate scores & name. So, you cant race against your old personal best, because these are stored in phone memory.

If there is some third party software to copy savegame data from device to device, then it might be possible.

We are currently making update for the game. Update changes levels and physics a bit, so new version has empty highscore database. If you dont update, you can still race and post against currently used times.