PDA

View Full Version : An1m05ity's first Grab-Y track

rlmergeuser
09-30-2009, 03:21 AM
i just finally figured how to make some swings so i made a grab y track. its kidna tricky to get on cause its coming down pretty fast and i have about 5 or 6 small swings once you get over there. its just a test so far. i want to add some detail like your in a forrest swinging once i get the swings perfect. it'd be great if you more veteran editors cause make some legit grab y tracks.

i only have 2 other tracks ( only 3-4 hr's on ) that are allright not the best. but ill make more detailed later. GT : an1m05ity (zero)

rlmergeuser
09-30-2009, 09:06 PM
i updated it, its called swing from hell how (still not done tho) stay on the swing and see how high you can get, i put bombs with triggers when you get to a certain height. still working out some kinks and what not, ide like to see what other grab y related tracks, cause im not the best at the editor. hopefully youll get some ideas!

rlmergeuser
09-30-2009, 09:26 PM
I made a grab track...if you could call it that http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Except I just threw some beams in the air and some targets down in about five minutes, so it's nothing fancy or anything. I'd like to try yours though!

rlmergeuser
09-30-2009, 10:43 PM
This guy knows obstacles. He actually had set ups I've never seen b4, And i really enjoyed figuring out. Keep the challenges coming. I got dis.

rlmergeuser
10-01-2009, 06:06 AM
hey guys i just finished my latest track called dank nugs. i made it *** long as possible with as much detail. i would call it a medium to hard track, a few tricky obsticals but nothing extreme. so i hope you guys enjoy it. if anything needs to be fixed let me know. race it hard!

rlmergeuser
10-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Sounds awesome. Very interesting concept.

rlmergeuser
10-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Yooo Homie, Hope this is your main thread. Anyways, Just wanted to let people know that your new track DANK NUGGETS, Is F$#KING siiiiick. And so much fun. ESPECIALLY........ ON WEEEEEEED!

rlmergeuser
10-02-2009, 04:48 PM
when you say grab track, you mean fly off you bike and and you the grab to go from swing to swing? that's pretty sweet idea. I wish there was a game mode where they counted just the driver crossing checkpoints, so you can including the timing of jumping off your bike and grabs into your track design. Cool idea for the sequel!