PDA

View Full Version : Now a 7th BY TurtleIsSlow!!!!!!

TurtleIsSlow
09-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Read This First

Ok guys these tracks are legit. First off these tracks are crazy long with lots of goodies. I tried to pay as much attention to detail as possible. If it says extreme than it is. Also Big Hill and Out of Hell have very large jumps that you MUST coast through in order to acheive the speed needed to make the jumps.

All of these tracks are made for the phoenix. If you downloaded these before go to manage and delete them and redownload them. Trust that its worth it. Warning I did use some ideas from other people but did not copy anything directly form Anyones maps so please no flaming. Either way hope you guys like em.
P.S. If there are people with High caliber tracks as these please refer them to me so I might get to play those tracks.

BTW I have the first of my knowledge a working rolling bike. I have spend some amount of time making these look as good as they are fun.

Just added a rube Goldburg called Kill-N-Time not very long but go slow to see all the parts.9/20/2009

GamerTag:TurtleIsSlow

rlmergeuser
09-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Request sent..... Will let you know how I go with them.

rlmergeuser
09-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Some parts ARE a bit extreme! I was wondering how you would ever manage to make that first jump in Big Hill.

I see you like the use of floating over exploding barrels also. ;P

I'm liking the tracks.

rlmergeuser
09-20-2009, 04:18 PM
I playied one of your tracks, but I can't remeber the name(it had a lot of flips and a ton of ship containers). It was basically fun but there are some polish issues. I encountered slowdown in several spots, so I'm guessing you have too many lights there or something. There were issues with support struts poking through ramps into the travel lane as well as oddly floating objects in some places as well. Also near the middle of the track I crashed and it pulled me to a checkpoint ahead of where I had actually ridden.

There is some cool stuff in here, but it might be worth dotting the I's and crossing the T's.

TurtleIsSlow
09-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Some parts ARE a bit extreme! I was wondering how you would ever manage to make that first jump in Big Hill.

I see you like the use of floating over exploding barrels also. ;P

I'm liking the tracks.

As was said before just come off the crazy big jumps and Only coast, Don"t touch anything but the left stick and you will be able to gain an insane amount of speed to complete the jumps. Hope that helps. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

TurtleIsSlow
09-21-2009, 04:06 PM
I playied one of your tracks, but I can't remeber the name(it had a lot of flips and a ton of ship containers). It was basically fun but there are some polish issues. I encountered slowdown in several spots, so I'm guessing you have too many lights there or something. There were issues with support struts poking through ramps into the travel lane as well as oddly floating objects in some places as well. Also near the middle of the track I crashed and it pulled me to a checkpoint ahead of where I had actually ridden.

There is some cool stuff in here, but it might be worth dotting the I's and crossing the T's.

Please let me know where this happened and I would be glad to correct this. The exceptions is Easy Going???, Out of Hell, Big Hill, & Inmotion-al I have reached the limit of pieces allowed on a single board not just a section and couldn't complete them so Just did the best I could. I think the limit on the pieces for the entire board should be raised due to size of the boards, I personally have not noticed a slow down in game play but the editor moves slow when at max. But it's probably the best the 360 can do to keep up. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif
Thanks for the feed back...