PDA

View Full Version : Silly Wommers' tracks

rlmergeuser
09-13-2009, 10:21 PM
I will use this post to share and update on all my tracks.

- Mineworker(medium): My first track I ever build. This track is inspired by Kellemann's track. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif It's not my thoughest track but has some nice scenery. Check it out

- Helly Wommers(extreme): No real theme in this track. Expect difficult jumps and drops and skill objects. For some obstacles there are different techniques to pass them. Find out what suits you the best.

- Rusty ol' plant(hard): Enter this old plant and go through every section. But be aware, a demolition team is breaking it down. Experience hot tempartures and icy colds. Be shure to leave the plant in time.

- Go to hell(hard): Go through the gates of hell and enter the inferno. If you make it alive through the tortouring rooms, you will still have to pass Lucifer. But be aware, he won't let you go easily. IF you are looking to escape, search for the tunnel with bright lights...

- Loopamentz(hard):This track is all about speed and fast action. But be aware, there are no second chances on this track!

- Ski whiii: How far can you ski whiii? Try to beat my record of 230meters

I don't know or can record my tracks. So if there's anyone willing to make vids and post them, let me know.

There will definiatly be coming more tracks in the near future.

Feel free to send friend requests if you would like to play them

Feel free to leave any comments about the tracks regarding gameplay, difficulty, scenery, medal times etc.

rlmergeuser
09-13-2009, 11:18 PM
I wouldn't mind giving your tracks a go. My GT is: Hollowcell

rlmergeuser
09-14-2009, 02:05 PM
I have updated with one new track and a skill game. Have fun all!!

rlmergeuser
09-17-2009, 10:11 AM
A good amount of people have sent FR's and played my tracks. But I have no clue what's good or not. What could use adjustments? What's fun to play and what not.

So in a nutshell I would like some comments about my tracks. Knowing what to aim for in the future.

L0RDMelchett
09-17-2009, 02:34 PM
If you have a DVD recorder you can plug your Xbox into that and record whilst you play or record your replays as I did. That's how I did mine if you take a look at them. The only issue I have is that I have a HD TV and my DVD recorder is connected to it using a HDMI cable. Where as normally my Xbox is also plugged into the TV using a HDMI cable, unfortunately there is no HDMI "In" socket on the DVD recorder so I had to use the scart socket in (EXT1) which means the quality sucks! I still haven't gotten round to recording and editing all my tracks but once I have, if you can't record yours this way then I'll record yours for you.

L0RD Melchett

rlmergeuser
09-17-2009, 04:49 PM
thx for the tip, but I don't have a recorder http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

rlmergeuser
09-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Great tracks Wommers. I particularly like the Go to Hell track. The theme is really nice throughout and driving toward the light at the end is a great touch.