PDA

View Full Version : ZOMBIECHOW17 Tracklist

rlmergeuser
09-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi,
Just wanted to let you guys know i've got three tracks available.

They are:
Beginners luck
Warehouse run #1
Creepy cave

Anyone interested then add me: ZOMBIECHOW17

Let me know what you think of them!

GameScrub
09-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey man,

I tried your tracks over the weekend. They where wicked fun. I really liked creepy cave the most. Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

rlmergeuser
09-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Great tracks, Zombiechow. I too was very fond of the cave, the theme worked out very nicely. The other two were just a whole lot of fun to blast through.

rlmergeuser
09-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi,
Thank's for all the comments about my tracks,much appreciated.Just added 2
more tracks:
'Mind the gap'
'Creepy cave #2'
Seem's that most people liked the 'cave' so decided to do another one,It's better than #1,a bit more technical.
Might do 1 more cave,got a lot of ideas but all the lights and rocks take a lot of kb so pretty limited what i can do per track.
As always, comments good or bad welcome on here or xbl.

rlmergeuser
09-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Nice work on some of these. So far you're my favorite course-creator. Your courses aren't just balls-out Extreme-hard for no reason, they actually make sense and challenge you for speed and maneuverability.

Beginners Luck is a great great track. Warehouse Run #1 is as well. Creepy Cave 1 is good, Cave 2 is a little difficult compared to 1. Mind The Gap needed a checkpoint before the pipe jump after the two slanted inclines and I see you put that in. Still can't get past that pipe-jump though after about 100 tries.

GameScrub
09-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Creepy Cave 2 was tons of fun and Mind the Gap was EXTREMEly entertaining. Keep it up man they are great tracks.

rlmergeuser
09-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Again guys cheers for the positive feedback.
As long as you guys enjoy playing them i'll keep making them.
Know what you mean about that checkpoint,put it in at first then took it out then in again.Adjusted that pipe jump aswell{it was annoying}.
If your still having trouble with it, when you get on the first pipe lean back,full power and when the back wheel hits the next pipe lean forward.The next one stay level with the checkpoint lean forward,full power then just before the front wheel gets to the end of the last straight pipe lean fully back and it should bounce u up enough to make it.Anyone else having problems on any of my tracks let me know and i'll try and help.Good to know someone likes 'beginners luck',that was my first track and i wasnt going to even upload it!

rlmergeuser
09-17-2009, 07:53 PM
I finally got a chance to play through Creepy Cave 2, and I loved it. I think it's a great improvement on the original with better lighting and an even more consistent, interesting theme. Also, I'm a masochist when it comes to this game, so I enjoyed the increased difficulty. The climb up the crashed elevator was particularly tricky, but it looked really cool, so I didn't mind all the faults.

rlmergeuser
09-21-2009, 12:40 PM
New track available:
Just uploaded my new track 'Dont look down'.Think this is my best so far,spent a lot of time trying to get the look and flow between sections right.Going to put all my tracks on 'gamescrubs' website so post your best times there if u want.Feedback please.

rlmergeuser
10-06-2009, 09:51 PM
New track available:
Uploaded my new track "scrapheap".It,s a medium length track thats not too hard but it has got a couple of tricky sections inStill got some room on my friends list so if u want to try my tracks FR me.

GameScrub
10-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Scrapheap was mad fun. I really enjoyed that track http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

QcChopper
10-07-2009, 07:26 AM
I just realized I never commented on this thread, I do remember liking all your tracks, I have kept all of them except beginner's luck which I haven't tried because easy tracks aren't my cup of tea, but all the others kicked ***, great work.

rlmergeuser
10-13-2009, 07:19 AM
i think i sent you comments on xbl but not sure.. anyway GOOD **** some of my favourites since the beginning. i think i've had you on my list since i got trials (nothing but love for early builders that got me into it) the caves were awesome and your newest (scrapheap) is also must play. keep it up

rlmergeuser
10-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Already posted this in the weekend challenge thread but any one who sent me a FR ive now cleared some space for you so try again.To anyone who i had to delete sorry but when i upload any new tracks feel free to FR me again if you want.

rlmergeuser
10-23-2009, 03:53 AM
Thank you zombiechow17 for the tracks they are sweet http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif i just played them all a few times. very detailed and well made. will be playing them many more times for sure thanks

ahh_me2
10-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Zombie, thx for adding me. Awesome tracks man! Such attention to detail along with great themes, wow, good job.

I've zero faulted the challenge track, just trying to get a better time then I'll post on http://www.trilalshd.net Cool track, not that hard, but since it's so long it's easy to drop a fault!

rlmergeuser
10-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Love your Tracks ZOMBIE i cant wait till the new ones