PDA

View Full Version : That's it, I have finished my first track........

rlmergeuser
09-09-2009, 01:13 AM
(maybe my last, 5 days I have been doing it, couldn't get a lot of stuff I wanted in it to work so gave up, anyway.....)

GT : RAMBO 1st BL00D

Rambo's1stBl00d is the name of the track, whole load of new stuff on it that you will not have played on the earlier versions http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.giff you played it that is). Will probably tweak it some day as sometimes it doesn't do what I want it to do).

PLease leave feedback. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.giff any of you guys are legends at this game & fancy capturing the track being played, it would be appreciated).

rlmergeuser
09-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Ok then, cheers for the feedback & such.

RedLynxANBA
09-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Send message to chris1379 so maybe he makes video also from your track. Also send message to me. Glad to check it.

rlmergeuser
09-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Send message to chris1379 so maybe he makes video also from your track. Also send message to me. Glad to check it.

I have added you through xbox.com, thanks. Have sent a request to Chris last week but he has not been online. (RROD I think).

rlmergeuser
09-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Send an invite to me too there Rambo. My GT is: Hollowcell

rlmergeuser
09-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Your track is pretty difficult, almost an extreme map but i suck lol. You have some fun ideas in there, especially the 3 balls at the start but if you fail it first time and go from checkpoint its really difficult to get right, its like you have less time. Im about 3/4 through, stuck on the burning fire section with the boosts at moment not quite sure where i need to go but will figure it out. It's a track you should definately go back to when you have the time to refine and add some signs so you know where to go next and delete some walls so you can see your rider then it will be sweet=)

rlmergeuser
09-13-2009, 03:08 AM
Im about 3/4 through, stuck on the burning fire section with the boosts at moment not quite sure where i need to go but will figure it out.

Is that on the track, & the ball crashes down behind you I thought I put a sign there pointing up, will check it in the morning. I had tried bridges, working hinges, catapaults, but I just couldn't get them right at all so I never got the track completed exactly how I wanted it. I was going for 1 big mega challenge but I think the length of time it took me with all the abandoned sections (& freezing) I got fed up, though I am pleased with what I finished with.

Don't think I would have the patience for the level of detail that you put in (background scenery & stuff, yours & Katamari are amongst the best). Thanks for the feedback.

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif did have it set on easy to start with, just to wind someone up, I was going for an extreme track, but 1 I could complete).

nannerdw
09-13-2009, 05:49 AM
This was a pretty good track, but I would definitely consider it extreme. I barely made it to the end because of a few sections that were probably harder than they should have been, mainly due to unpredictable physics and some bad camera angles.