PDA

View Full Version : DELETE

rlmergeuser
09-07-2009, 02:24 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QcChopper
09-07-2009, 05:10 AM
Barbeque was nice but the lag killed it for me.I am having no fun at all with beast moves, I quit at the first checpoint the first time and I now I quit before it, I am not going through it, not my cup of tea. It seems nice but I am getting so tired of skipping over those logs, and since I know that I hate the next obstacle even more I'll pass on this map, looking for more of you though, this one just doesn't suit me but it was well done nonetheless.

rlmergeuser
09-08-2009, 01:18 AM
You really need to cool it with the new threads. You already have like 5 or 6 going at least. Please delete all but one, and just keep everything together in one thread.

rlmergeuser
09-08-2009, 02:39 AM
In response to mantis. As far as the threads, Im new to advertising my maps this way ( Via comp. ) So i apologize for causing you this terrible inconvenience. ( But i get the point ) And Qc, Thanks for the feedback on BEAST MOVES ( For very very scary monsters only ) & thanks for playing.

RedLynxANBA
09-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Yep. Cheers mate. Its better to collect all tracks in same thread and add info at the start.