PDA

View Full Version : pros

rlmergeuser
08-25-2009, 01:58 AM
some pros :p

i like the non ghost in Hd, i like the meter where you can see where you are.
-different bikes
-editor

i ran out of object limit farely quick on my track, and the original tracks have so many details, is there a trick to this. i had to delete a lot of details to save.

rlmergeuser
08-25-2009, 02:42 AM
I think a lot of people are getting too hung up on too many details/explosions... some people have a nice amount of detail and keep the track setup itself as a priority. Others cram way too much in and there ends up being major slowdown/framerate problems.

rlmergeuser
08-25-2009, 08:39 AM
That cant be, the framerate is locked to 60, so it shouldnt matter how much stuff you cram into it

rlmergeuser
08-25-2009, 09:07 AM
That cant be, the framerate is locked to 60, so it shouldnt matter how much stuff you cram into it

NOT true. Its locked for the stuff the DEVS made but I have played at least 5 user boards that had so much stuff going on in the background things got choppy.

rlmergeuser
08-25-2009, 09:21 AM

NOT true. Its locked for the stuff the DEVS made but I have played at least 5 user boards that had so much stuff going on in the background things got choppy.

yup, play souldassassins glass level, for me it was ultra slow, not sure why though

rlmergeuser
08-25-2009, 09:53 AM
yup, play souldassassins glass level, for me it was ultra slow, not sure why though

Thank you http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif