PDA

View Full Version : Removal of cheaters

rlmergeuser
08-15-2009, 01:04 AM
Hi,

since there is no abuse button I would like to report the user "Shelby" currently the Austrians leader on Catamaria. He is cheating and his record should be removed.

Thanks,

Mauti

rlmergeuser
08-15-2009, 02:10 PM
User Shelby is cheating on the track Catamaria(he/she leads the austrian highscore list), as stated above. If you observe the replay he is taking a short cut and then driving against the track direction to take another shortcut. This saves over 2 seconds.

rlmergeuser
08-16-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm playing Matkings Glen. I'm currently number 5 in the global league. When i do a network game i see the number 4 taking shortcuts where that isnt allowed...

Also number 1 has a record time of 00:03, obviously cheating.

Could these records be removed, this isnt fair for us people putting many hours of play in the game...

Thanks,
Vinzzz

rlmergeuser
08-17-2009, 10:19 AM
I posted about this cheating a few days ago in my thread "Possible hacking of races" but got no response from Red Lynx. I don't think they're bothered by it. It's very disappointing. I gave up on "Draw Race" as a result of it. No point trying to get to No.1 if the top player is just cheating around the circuit.

rlmergeuser
09-09-2009, 07:05 PM
thanks for the answer.

rlmergeuser
11-02-2009, 01:56 PM
We are currenlty looking into these cheating techniques. Next update will remove all known possibilities to cheat.

rlmergeuser
12-27-2010, 05:17 PM
I had some trouble too, i was in the top players in different tracks and one day i was playing track DRAG RACING... my best time right now is 14.23 and position number 6. I was in the 4th place since few weeks ago, but the problem is that the track is very simple, there is no way to do any kind of short track and you must do just 6 turns. I do all 6 turns really good, not to slow and not too fast, i keep going in all the 6 turns, im faster obviously in the straight parts of the track and i go a little slower just before the turns, than i go fast again, im saying that just to let you better understand without any doubt about how i could drive...

so, the 1st player on rank did 11.22, wich is exactely 3 seconds less than me... THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

http://host.presenze.com/showoriginal-13075/foto.png

rlmergeuser
06-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi, I'm from Brazil, and there is a user that made 7.72 seconds, and I made 9.39, getting the second position of brazilian users, but when I was racing against her, she did only one lap!

Please, verify, my user name is "BRISOLLA", and her user name is "MILENA".

Tks!