PDA

View Full Version : I feel too much was restricted in this area..

rlmergeuser
08-13-2009, 12:12 PM
This game is amazing and I love it hugely BUT....

Im pretty cool with the idea that we can only play friends created tracks BUT one of my favourite things is watching the replays of friends.

Please can you add this to the game so that am able to watch friends complete my tracks..

This makes it more fun when attempting to beat their time as well as a laugh if they pull of some crazy stuff.

Chris AKA wicket2961

rlmergeuser
08-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Not sure it's the right forum to post this in, but it is a good idea. The ability to see your friends' ghosts maybe? Or the option to send a replay to a friend. Either would be welcome.

rlmergeuser
08-13-2009, 05:21 PM
I really miss the ghosts from trials 2 se

rlmergeuser
08-13-2009, 05:39 PM
This game is amazing and I love it hugely BUT....

Im pretty cool with the idea that we can only play friends created tracks BUT one of my favourite things is watching the replays of friends.

Please can you add this to the game so that am able to watch friends complete my tracks..

This makes it more fun when attempting to beat their time as well as a laugh if they pull of some crazy stuff.

Chris AKA wicket2961

i was mad about this as well

rlmergeuser
08-15-2009, 12:33 PM
ah that sucks! no replays for custom levels?! damn. i never really played any of the other trials games, but me and a friend were hooked on a little game called elasto mania a few years back, and the best thing about it was building levels to trade and watching eachother pass them