PDA

View Full Version : bit of a bug

rlmergeuser
08-13-2009, 01:10 AM
i'm in the uk, i paid 59p for this game, and so it seems ridiculous for me to criticise it. for the record, this is the best game i've played on the iphone. just superb. thank you very much.

all i'm doing is logging a bug i've found. but i'm very grateful for the fun i'm having on this game. it's way beyond anything else i've played on this phone, and i've played quite a few games! you have struck gold with this one!

anyway, quite often, i do a race and finish infront of my competitor on the network. then the times come in, and it has beaten me, but i saw that i crossed the line first. what's that about? can be very annoying! has happened quite a few times now...

rlmergeuser
08-16-2009, 08:42 AM
I have noticed this on some tracks too. Especially Flower. The blue car seems to finish the race as soon as it gets past the last red and white edge and hits the white starting markers, while you have to complete the turn and drive over the markers to the finish line to complete the track. It looks to me like the blue car gains almost a second due to this. Possibly the blue car is exploiting some kind of finish line bug?