PDA

View Full Version : Return to last checkpoint key

rlmergeuser
12-30-2008, 07:35 AM
this is a request as a long time customer i've requested this before i'd really like it if we get an option to change keys or at least at least put "Q" as an alternative key to "backspace" please !

rlmergeuser
12-30-2008, 08:31 AM
pretty much any key on the left side would be better than the current one.

rlmergeuser
12-30-2008, 08:32 AM
yepp, that would be really nice. It's annoying to have to move your hand back and forth over the keyboard.

rlmergeuser
12-30-2008, 02:30 PM
good to see im not the only one bothered by this . and it doesn't seem like a hard thing to do i mean having an alternative key . it doesn't have to be an option to change it just a any other key "F,G ,H,Q,Z,X,C,123" anything .. ;/

rlmergeuser
12-30-2008, 02:57 PM
a good player only presses R so just dont use backspace http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

rlmergeuser
12-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Changing the keys really is a must: Not everyone has a QWERTY keyboard so the WASD is totally useless in that case. We (people with AZERTY keyboards) can only use the arrows, which is quite annoying.

This shouldn't be that hard to implement ? Even a plain textfile with the keys would be fine...

DGCFBb_EADGC
12-30-2008, 03:32 PM
If you are really desperate, I'm sure that you could find 3rd party software that would re-map keyboard codes to achieve this. Sometimes (particularly with a multi-platform engine) customisable key re-mapping can be awkward to implement.