PDA

View Full Version : Real trials riders please read

DGCFBb_EADGC
08-14-2008, 03:03 AM
Bonjour all

Figured it was finally time to start my own team, as I planned to do about 180 game-hours ago.

The premise is a team consisting entirely of people who ride trials in real life.

The criteria are:
* Must own a trials bike (both moto trials and bicycle trials are acceptable).
* Must be willing to share photos/stories about yourself and trials experiences.
* Must be willing to save and share replay files, and allow me to use them for video editing.
* Any Aussie trials riders out there get priority (after all, we may know one another).
* So do any international riders successful enough that I've heard of them.
* So do robots.
* Other applicants will be selected based upon rank, experience, activity, attitude, and quantity of deposits in my Paypal account.

Steam version is preferable, as it makes private chats easier to manage when I'm trying to coach people through stuff, but it's certainly not a requirement.

Team name not quite confirmed yet, so is open to suggestions.

Good luck
Lestropie

rlmergeuser
08-14-2008, 03:34 AM
Ahh trials, the red headed step-child of the motorcycling world. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

I kid, I kid. I have been meaning to add one to my stable for some time now. G'luck.

rlmergeuser
08-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Whether you with these claims which get high is questionable...

DGCFBb_EADGC
08-14-2008, 09:37 AM
It looks like a long list, I know.

I just don't see the point in getting a list of 20 people, putting the same team name into our profiles and leaving it at that.

I'd prefer a group of people who share something in common, and can exchange stories and explain things in terms that everybody else understands.

And please don't take the Paypal thing seriously. That's just me being... me.

rlmergeuser
08-14-2008, 09:55 AM
thats why i started my team, with real life friends, but they are kinda inactive noobs.... sigh..

rlmergeuser
08-14-2008, 12:33 PM
It looks like a long list, I know.

I just don't see the point in getting a list of 20 people, putting the same team name into our profiles and leaving it at that.

I'd prefer a group of people who share something in common, and can exchange stories and explain things in terms that everybody else understands.

And please don't take the Paypal thing seriously. That's just me being... me.

well i use to ride trials before i broke my arm last year..

rlmergeuser
08-17-2008, 06:37 PM
good luck with ur new team. I dont ride trials but i do race motocross(amature) and i got pics to prove it....lol....and some vids. tho here in wisconsin BMX racing is huge, my nephew (6yrs old) races top 3 in his class. My brother in law Shawn Ward was Canadian Motocross champ, then he broke his back and went to be Ezra Lusks Mechanic till ezra retierd. He was also Heath Voss's mechanic for a few years(team Yamaha with Chad Reed).

wow, i just went tottaly off subject, sorry, its these damn vicodin. they make me chatty.

TKF

rlmergeuser
08-18-2008, 09:51 AM
I would apply, but I rode trials very badly on a bmx. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
If you had asked about bmxing, I would be straight in there http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif