PDA

View Full Version : Text and text clipping issues: Swedish

sebastianaalton
08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Report all text issues (wrong text, text missing, etc) and text clipping issues (text on top of each other, text clipping out of menus, etc) here.

Swedish language issues only to this thread. Report other languages to the language specific thread.

rlmergeuser
08-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Seems a bit off at places, config/start menu got a few errors "fullscreen - helsk?rm", "hardware/software ljud - h?rdvaru/mjukvaru ljud".

In the main menu, "omspel" should probably be "repris" instead.

I'll add more if I find.

Edit: Record screen "Alla tiders? All times?" Maybe just "Alla tider"

Edit2: Minor nitpicking, help->profiles, "trials 2...moretexthere" needs capital letter.

Edit3: In the "help->about trials - Om trials" there's a misplaced point near in "alla"

sebastianaalton
08-13-2008, 08:02 PM
The filter for "All time" in records screen has also english text and and quit menu "Quit" has text in brackets.

ANBA: Cant find the place. Also provide tha right text

rlmergeuser
08-13-2008, 10:40 PM
"Resolution" in the opening box before you start the game should be "Sk?rmuppl?sning" instead.

In the "Inst?llningar" menu, there's a typo when you want to go back to the previous menu. "Tidigare" (says "tidgare" right now).

"Bearbeta profiler" sounds unnecessary. "Profiler" will imo suffice, but this is certainly just a personal preference and not very important..

rlmergeuser
08-16-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't know what's happened now all of a sudden but the dialog box before the game is even more messy than it was in beta-1..

"Sk?rmuppl?sning" somehow became "Skrmupplsning". Issues with the swedish letters ?, ? and ??

"Spr?k" ('language') became "Sp?rk"? This is not a word in our vocabulary.

This is nitpicking, but under 'Ljud', the two choices should not have spaces. It's H?rdvaruljud and Mjukvaruljud, in one motion.

Also, when you hit 'R' inside the game for a restart, it says "F?rdigt!" and then "K?r!". The correct word is "F?rdiga", not "F?rdigt".