PDA

View Full Version : Activation failed!! [SOLVED]

rlmergeuser
06-25-2008, 07:19 PM
downloaded the game from miniclip but activation failed. they gave me new code but same thing any suggestions ppl?

sebastianaalton
06-26-2008, 07:55 AM
downloaded the game from miniclip but activation failed. they gave me new code but same thing any suggestions ppl?

First thing to check is your firewall settings. The license activation will fail if your firewall blocks the Trials 2 connection attempt. This is the most common cause of "Activation Failed" error message.

Also note:

Miniclip.com sells the original Trials 2, not the new Trials 2 Second Edition. If you have both Trials 2 Second Edition demo and miniclip.com Trials 2 installed, verify that you started the game by clicking the miniclip.com Trials 2 icon.

rlmergeuser
07-05-2008, 03:03 PM
yeah the server on miniclip was extremely slow and the d/load kept failing. so got the demo from here and tried to use miniclips code. that will be my problem. gonna buy it from this site and TRY and get me money back from miniclip.

thanks for ur help m8.

rlmergeuser
04-09-2011, 06:54 AM
I have been playing miclip games i know it is code is very good so my point is that you can get easy solutions visit following.thanks for this...

www.miniclipgame.org