PDA

View Full Version : Steam version, no profiles saved

rlmergeuser
05-30-2008, 03:21 AM
Hi
I just purchased Trials 2 from Steam, but no matter what I try, whenever I restart the game, there are no profiles available.
Scores seem to save and unlocks happen fine while I'm playing, but after exiting and restarting the game, my profile is nowhere to be found.

Help!

rlmergeuser
06-02-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue. Not only is it freakin' annoying to create a new profile each time I start, but it also means that I can't progress on to new levels until I browse through the high scores for the tutorial levels so that Trials 2 realises that I've already completed them. I have to do this each time I run Trials 2.

Any ideas?

Carey

sebastianaalton
06-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Do you both have Japanese/Korean/Chinese Windows? We had similar problems in the last version on these OS versions (the appdata path had non-ascii characters). The bug should have been fixed in v1.07 but we have still heard reports that it's not working for everyone. This is a top priority to analyze and fix for v1.08 patch.

rlmergeuser
06-02-2008, 09:50 AM
No, I'm running an English version of Windows Vista Ultimate SP1. New Zealand English if it matters, but there are no special characters in the path.