PDA

View Full Version : can I have my activation code please? been waiting 4 days...

rlmergeuser
05-27-2008, 02:11 AM
Hi, I've emailed twice about this and admittedly I left the paypal transaction ID of the first email, and there was a weekend in between, but there has been a Friday and a Monday pass now with no response.

This is the third time I've purchased Trials2 and I haven't had this problem in the past. I've received my Paypal receipt but no Trials2 code. I bought this copy for a friend on Friday for his birthday, I wouldn't mind giving it to him before he's another year older.

Can you guys check your email and provide the activation code? Thanks.

sebastianaalton
05-27-2008, 06:28 AM
Our support person is on summer vacation. Must be that the temporary one is not doing his job properly. I'll ask him to process all support requests immediately when I get to work.

rlmergeuser
05-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Hi, still haven't received the code.

sebastianaalton
05-29-2008, 06:24 AM
I have sent already countless of mails about this issue. As our main support manager is at summer vacation, seems that these things are proceeding very slowly currently. The person handling support requests said to me that he tries to get the piled requests solved by end of the week.