PDA

View Full Version : More detailed "Your stats" menu.

rlmergeuser
04-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I think it would be a good idea to add a function like if you move your cursor on the map name, there would appear a little pop-up window next to your cursor wich would show you how fast you did the map, how many faults etc.

Also if you could see somewhere your total faults and total of broken bones and so on.

And under each group (easy, medium, hard etc.) you could see your total time on those groups (Wheelie distance in wheelie maps and number of flips in flip maps). It would also help to give a better picture speed boost, voltman and wheelie man achievements

What do you guys think?

rlmergeuser
04-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Don't know why anyone hasn't answered, but atleast i agree! All those suggestions sounds good, but the first (more detailed trackstats) and third (total time under groups) sounds very useful.

sebastianaalton
04-16-2008, 07:41 AM
I think it would be a good idea to add a function like if you move your cursor on the map name, there would appear a little pop-up window next to your cursor wich would show you how fast you did the map, how many faults etc.

We talked about this same thing last week in a meeting http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

And under each group (easy, medium, hard etc.) you could see your total time on those groups (Wheelie distance in wheelie maps and number of flips in flip maps). It would also help to give a better picture speed boost, voltman and wheelie man achievements

This would be also great thing to have. We could also rank players by this ("Easy Track Champion", etc). Agreed with the achievement point you made. it's too hard to track the level category achievements without knowledge of the total time/flips/wheelies in the tracks. I originally planned it so that the number would be shown on the lower corner of the achievement icon, but then we got a new UI coder and things got reorganized and this feature forgotten.

Also if you could see somewhere your total faults and total of broken bones and so on.

Currently there is no easy way to do this, as the server stores all your relevant record data only (flips for flip tracks for example). Broken bones for example is not stored anywhere as it does not affect your placement on level high score list. Also storing this info to your own hard drive is not a good solution, as you can use the same profile from multiple computers (the game can be installed to 3 computers using the same license key).

rlmergeuser
04-16-2008, 10:09 AM

Currently there is no easy way to do this, as the server stores all your relevant record data only (flips for flip tracks for example). Broken bones for example is not stored anywhere as it does not affect your placement on level high score list. Also storing this info to your own hard drive is not a good solution, as you can use the same profile from multiple computers (the game can be installed to 3 computers using the same license key).

Well that doesn't matter. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif but the other things I mentioned would be great! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif